µTorrent 1.4.2 beta 435

Firon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No warries, the tabs icons seems to be interchangeable:

From IRC:

[21:41] <Pelo> ludde, the group would like to know if the tab icons are/will be customizable ?

[21:42] <rafi> what "group" ? :P

[21:42] <dAbReAkA> me and Pelo :P

[21:42] <Pelo> my cubscout troop

[21:43] <ludde> Pelo: yes

[21:43] <ludde> Pelo: tabs.bmp

[21:43] <Pelo> thank you ludde

I saw the screenshot (back at the "join the club" post), and i think the tab icons are great! :)

Well done, and keep up the good work ;)

EDIT: i know the 429 is not public. I don't care, let me have it! :P

i found the new release on betanews; http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Torrent/1127406453/1

i am using BitComet .62 at the moment as i was getting slow speeds when changed from 1.3 to 1.4, now i'm thinking of returning :^) as there seems to be a HUGE improvement of the layout and features. i like the speed guide/port tester feature which told me the port i had used is not open. so back to reading faqs and portforwarding for advice

enjoy!

429:

Finally, aligning right for some columns ! Thanx.

The "size" column should be align right, too (imho)

uTorrent is fantastic!

btw, shouldn´t "BitComet/0062" in the "client" column be indicated as "BitComet/0620" instead ?

or "Mainline 4.4.1" as "Mainline/4410" instead....

nit-picking, i know.... :D

I have discovered a circumstance that requires a program restart. (b428)

The connection was lost for about 4 hours today while utorrent continued to run silently.. after I reconnected I observed the program.. very little was happening.. it was connected to 5 DHT nodes didn't seem very interested in doing better, I think it eventually went up a little more.

It didn't try to re-connect to peers, etc. on the clients.

Exiting the program and relaunching it caused it to reconnect fully to DHT, and the peers on the stalled torrents.

So it perhaps needs code to detect an extensive net disconnect, and reconnect.

"icons on tabs" option on beta 430, thx a lot ludde :)

I have discovered a circumstance that requires a program restart. (b428)

The connection was lost for about 4 hours today while utorrent continued to run silently.. after I reconnected I observed the program.. very little was happening.. it was connected to 5 DHT nodes didn't seem very interested in doing better, I think it eventually went up a little more.

It didn't try to re-connect to peers, etc. on the clients.

Exiting the program and relaunching it caused it to reconnect fully to DHT, and the peers on the stalled torrents.

So it perhaps needs code to detect an extensive net disconnect, and reconnect.

yes, it happened to me once also, i think i made a feature request of it or somethen, cant remember quite

Archived