µTorrent 1.4.2 beta 435

Firon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so glad to see the introduction of PEX. Great little app!

Keep up the great work Ludde! You too Firon!

Regarding first/last piece priority download, does turning that feature off really speed up ramp-up time? uTorrent is very slow to ramp-up as compared to other clients such as BitComet. Was this feature indeed the culprit which slowed down the ramp-up time?

@Boo: I know the FAQ says E is the flag for encryption, not e. But I see an "e" and I'm running the latest beta, so it should be an E now, shouldn't it? Not to mention "e" is no longer in the FAQ at all. That's what I was trying to say. Sorry lol

i want utorrent to try to encrypt the traffic if possible so i selected Enabled.. (if not possible to connect to anyone it should fall back to normal right?) couse i can't connect to any peers setting it to enabled.. setting it to disabled instantly connects me to a lot of

Great new beta.. Thanks alot for the seed only feature, that will sure come in handy.. :)

How does it work? Cause i just altered my scheduler to limited (pink), all hours and when i click apply my downloads all start! :( If instead of limited i choose Turn off (white) everything stops just fine.. is there a bug or am i being lame somewhere?

test more

the enable PE suppose to fall back to normal right

but if i choose either one not a single connections is outgoing (none of the peers is using utorrent beta with PE)

the Enable or Enable, Always Protocol Encryption option both produce same effect, at least for me

Archived