µTorrent 1.4.2 beta 435

Firon

It's been said before that the hash fails problem is an Azureus problem, and is not related to µtorrent, so there isn't any point in everyone quoting how many hash fails he has. If there are Azureus peers on your swarm, which are causing hash fails - then you will get hash fails, no matter what tracker / beta version / or even client you are using.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

outgoing?

I thought the problem is the incoming traffic...

Yes but when you download, I believe YOU initiate the connection to other peers, and depending on your protocol (PE or not), the remote peer answer and sends the data. If you do not initiate Encrypted protocol, the peers will keep to legacy protocol for ALL your downloads. For seeding/UL it is a different story, but this is not your problem... :P

@_GuaRdiaN_ - the Az V 2400 (this is the buggy version) peers is endless. Such a list will never cover most of them...

i use this list in peerguardian2 http://www.bluetack.co.uk/config/templist.txt, templist.txt has been made for reports of badhash and fake file senders etc.

it´s much better now on public trackers :P

perhaps it helps when the same user is caught over and over again, but thing about it, the current problem is caused by azureus 2.4.0.0, do u know how many people keep up to date their clients? it would be almost impossible which ones are making Fake hashfails than just the ones that are causing it by the bug, i mean u can't ban all the AZ 24 peers, that wouldnt stop it either

Archived