µTorrent 1.4.2 beta 435

Firon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed that there's one more statistic in the general torrent pane: Average speed over time. Thank you again.

It's calculated over what period, btw?

Nevermind, I did the math, it's total DL'ed,UL'ed / total time (since torrent started). What's left now is average time remaining using total size / average speed. Todo?

ML

Close to home, Hofshi. On the tracker where I'm a moderator, one disgruntled user who had donated demanded double his donation back. Actually, it was worse: he demanded his donation back and stated the amount as twice what it really was in an attempt to trick a penalty out of us.

Considering the performance the last 24 hours, I can't say I blame him ! :)

B 412:

"Feature: Ctrl Up/Down to move up/down a torrent" - it does not seem to work...

Seems to work fine here.

I thought it was supposed to move the line up or down in the list, right ? or only the # in the DL queue ?

Edit: some explanation:

In my case - the list of torrents is a mixed one - DLing as well as some that were already downloaded. The up/down arrows - seems not to effect the downloaded ones, and cannot help in sorting this mixed list - as I would like to.

We should have something for just moving lines around in the list!

Considering the performance the last 24 hours, I can't say I blame him ! :)

[Dude's referring to our current downtime because of problems at the host.] Seriously, though, Dude, this happened months ago and was occasioned by our not giving him an exception to the policies. Some donors think they're bribing us rather than helping fund the tracker.

I'm sure Ludde gets the same thing: someone will kick in a few euros and then expect every software change (s)he desires to be implemented immediately and unquestioningly.

Rafi,

Not wishing to state the obvious, but you have clicked on the actual '#' above the list of numbers in the download queue haven't you? If the queue is sorted by title (by clicking on 'Name') or any of the other fields, then the queue *display* won't re-sort when you use ctrl-up/down, but the order that torrents download will.

Mark

I just noticed in the latest beta that when you have "Activate window when adding file" selected, it will now bring uTorrent's window on top of all others instead of just flashing in the taskbar.

I don't know if I'm missing an option, but "Show dialogue when adding new torrents" is not working for me. Any torrent that is clicked will just go straight into my queue without any dialogue coming up like before.

1.4.1b412

The X flag is for a peer obtained through PEX. uTorrent is supposed to disable PEX for that torrent if the torrent is private. I'm getting peers through PEX on two private torrents.

If I'm getting peers through PEX and these peers are not members of the private tracker, I'm bleeding the torrent to outsiders. I don't know what that does to my share ratio with that tracker but is there a possibility that it will be affected? More to the point, is this normal behavior?

ML

-edit- I just found this thread on the same problem: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=48569#p48569 -edit-

Archived