Official Thank You thread

silverfire

Cant say i know anything about coding... the only experience ive had is some assembly language in GCSE (year 11) electronics. mine was the largest program in the class and the .HEX file came in at a hefty 64bytes :D yes...very basic

not sure if I should post this - bit off topic. sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for a fantastic program. I had a sudden requirement to download a .torrent and uTorrent more than met the need. It's easy to use, stable, and has a great support structure. I also really appreciate all the flexibility that's built in that lets me configure it exactly to my needs. I look forward to getting a lot more use out of it in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Compliments to all, that help to oil this fine Machine.

Amazing to see, it is not just a standard product, but more like a small fast boat in the ever changing stream of IT developments, having a fine small crew, to keep it in track, avoid rocks, giving it speed in the race..

Special thanks to the mechanic, there usually is in every good project, unnoticed working 'his ass off', navigating through the chaos. He probably never forsaw all this, but look: there are millions of satisfied users. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well... what can I say. I have just registered to this forum to post my honest thank you for a great app. It really is on a class of its own. Haven't had any problems so far. It is fast, lightweight, 100% stable, easy to use and great to customize. Flawless performance. I only wish more developers would follow your coding standards... Have you ever considered making a browser? And what about a OS? jk

Keep up the good work!

I have been using your program for a few years now, and have come to appreciate it's versatility. It was an excellent program for me when I was not that interested in P2P communities and only wanted to have files downloaded here and there. Now, I have began using it more heavily, and am always running hundreds of torrents at the same time. I am eagerly waiting to break the limit of a thousand torrents, and based on the program's efficiency now, don't think that will pose any problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived