Official Thank You thread

silverfire

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

after months of bending my limited old brain cells, around how to use ütorrent reasonably well, i have finally pieced together all the info to reach speeds of 400KBs/sec, from minimalistic 30-40, it makes a hell of a difference, thanks to all people writing into the forums and sharing their great knowledge, and thanks to all you guys at utorrent,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've never written fan mail before, but uTorrent is so amazing I just had to give you the kudos that you deserve.

I have been an Azureus user for many years, and found the experience painful. With a new machine on my desk, I really didn't want to download and install it again, so I searched for an alternative. uTorrent seemed to have a good following, so I thought I would try it.

A download of less than 250Kb!? Surely it can't do anything in that space.

But it does! It has a neat, clean interface that is instantly comprehensible. It's rock solid. It does the job just right!

All hail the developers of uTorrent. You have done an amazing job.

I really wanted to thank DreadWingKnight and Ultima for taking the time out of their busy day to help a stranger. I try to provide tech help in the many places I spend time on the Net, and know it takes time, knowledge, and an inclination to be helpful. I sincerely thank them and everyone who pools their knowledge up here to make uT the best thing to ever happen to bittorrent. You guys don't just talk the talk....thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived