Official Thank You thread

silverfire

I am using this software for several years now. I had tried out few other torrent software earlier, but once I started with µTorrent, I never looked back. Though, there is not much of a difference between the two softwares, I prefer to use µTorrent client than the BitTorrent client (I have used both).

I use it a lot both on Windows as well as on Android. Though I have used the Remote client in Android for a while, after the release of the native client that's the one I use for most of the downloads. Gives me my content where ever I am. Looking forward for all the exciting features the team would add in the Android edition.

A big thanks to the team for putting together this wonderful software.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I recently updated to v.3.3 and when I did I lost all the torrents that were seeding in my window. Now I have replaced them, but it seems people can't get to them for the most part. Every once and a while, but even them not fast and not for long. I have checked bandwidth settings and they are all ok. I am jusat trying to be a "good" member of the community by seeding and I don't know what I did. Any idea's?

Peace,

Brian

P.S. - i also posted this on troubleshooting, but I wanted to say how great this program is!. I hope someone can help with this as I don't want to be looked on as a leaching non participator kinda guy...

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I logged in to find a solution to a seeding problem (not caused by the program- just something I did) and found it with a simple search.

Thank you u-T team you are great ! :D

Hi,

I have joined the community to say thanks for the information on how to get rid of the advertisement banners

on top of the torrents. Thanks again.

Monte:)

WOW! Could we get these two posts pinned and made essential reading before posting? :):)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Many thanks to all involved in making this one of the easiest to use clients a newbie could possibly come across and for being such a friendly and helpful community smile

I have just finished reformatting a badly cluttered hard drive and have been re-installing all my favourite software, making small donations to the 'free' software makers I have been using for many years. Although I am new to utorrent, it was one of the first items I wrote on my 're-install list'.

I know there is a warning about being charged for utorrent - but I'd still like to donate a small amount for a product I like and appreciate so much! How about a voluntary paypal 'donate' button for utorrent?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived