Official Thank You thread

silverfire

My first post here and I agree with the previous poster. How about that.

Anyway thanks for a top product. I am new to this sort of p2p and after trying azurues went looking for something better. After some gentle manipulation of my modem settings I could not be happier with µTorrent. Keep the good work.

Thankyou!

Allow me to also express my gratitude for this AWESOME piece of software! :)

Now gimme a Linux daemon version with that awesome AJAX webinterface, and I am awesomely happy too \o/

The webinterface alone is more awesome then any linux bittorrent client so far :)

You rule, Thanks.

Its all been said before, I know, but I wanted to add my voice to the chorus. This software is one sweet piece of work. I would go as far as to say it is _The_ _best_ application on the Windows platform. It scores 10/10 on all the bases: Excellent user interface, excellent functiontionality, excellent efficiency, excellent stability.

It is a pleasure to use, and every time I blink, it gets better! AND, it is given freely as a gift to all people. Kudos. Muchos kudos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much for uTorrent! =) It delivers what it promises. It's so easy to use for someone like me with little pcwindows knowledge, doesn't chew up memory and is easy on bandwidth useage. And cheers to the helpful uTorrent forum community worldwide, especially the friends in Bulgaria who recommended it!

Hello everyone i'm new to the forums here and would like to offer my graditude.I would like to give a huge thanks to all of the people who have dedicated so much time to making uTorrent the best bittorrent client.Unfortunatly work is slow and money is tight but as soon as i'm able to donate a little cash you can count on it.Oh if only you had a nickle for everytime someone said that.But seriously if uTorrent sold for $50.00 it would be worth every penny!There are so many ways to customize it and skinning this thing was a cinch.Now you guys have added the web UI,I mean what feature doesn't this program support? For a first time beta it works unbelievably well.That just goes to show how much passion you have for your work.This is without a doubt the best stand alone open source program I have ever used.Usually open source programs are real basic and sort of rough.Well if you couldn't tell I absolutly love it and if there is any way I could help out somehow other than finacially (right now anyways) let me know.I don't know what I could do but I thought I would offer.Enough ass kissing for now.Long story short Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank You for all of your time and effort that you have put into µtorrent

Thank You for keeping µtorrent free from adware, spyware, ect......

Thank You for keeping µtorrent 100% free

Thank You for keeping µtorrent alive and updated

Thank You for keeping µtorrent closed source(if it was open some one would screw it up for the rest)

Thank You for this forum

Thank You for listening

And again Thank You For ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT

You dont have to

But you do

And the internet is a better place

Because of people like you

THANKS

thank you for helping tweaking the utorrent settings as i have this crappy download speeds and high upload but now i have better downloading speeds, i have a 1000kbps download and 128kbps upload and i had this 2 kbps downloading and 15 kbps upload ,now it changed to 40,50 kbps download, i disabled the UPnP and the DHT and it works great.THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Utorrent its the best!!!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived