Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silverfire

Official Thank You thread

You guys are changing the face of torrent traffic all over the world. In the war of the internet, uTorrent seems to always be one step ahead of the competition.

Thanks for all your hard work! :D

Hello everyone ! !

I am new on this forum.My name is david.I am 35 year old.

I look forward to sharing and exchanging information with everyone!

I have been watching the forum for a while and I just decided to join it!

Now i get good info from forum thanks.

uTorrent is a great example of how a lot of software should be. No nonsense, light wieght, gets the job done for both lay users and the technically inclined.

Good job and thanks!

after months of bending my limited old brain cells, around how to use ütorrent reasonably well, i have finally pieced together all the info to reach speeds of 400KBs/sec, from minimalistic 30-40, it makes a hell of a difference, thanks to all people writing into the forums and sharing their great knowledge, and thanks to all you guys at utorrent,

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Cant bother with the source, but it fits in this thread.

I've never written fan mail before, but uTorrent is so amazing I just had to give you the kudos that you deserve.

I have been an Azureus user for many years, and found the experience painful. With a new machine on my desk, I really didn't want to download and install it again, so I searched for an alternative. uTorrent seemed to have a good following, so I thought I would try it.

A download of less than 250Kb!? Surely it can't do anything in that space.

But it does! It has a neat, clean interface that is instantly comprehensible. It's rock solid. It does the job just right!

All hail the developers of uTorrent. You have done an amazing job.

I really wanted to thank DreadWingKnight and Ultima for taking the time out of their busy day to help a stranger. I try to provide tech help in the many places I spend time on the Net, and know it takes time, knowledge, and an inclination to be helpful. I sincerely thank them and everyone who pools their knowledge up here to make uT the best thing to ever happen to bittorrent. You guys don't just talk the talk....thank you!