Official Thank You thread

silverfire

• 3 weeks later...

Rest in peace, all ye bittorrent clients of ole'.

I swear by these things now. I only use these to get games that have fallen out of print, since we all know what site downloads can be like. Mostly games that run on my 256 meg dinosaur, like FF8 and Max Payne 2.

And yes, the minimalistic yet inspired feel of uTorrent is just one of its many factors. I bloomin' love it.

I thank the people who have made the UTORRENT Client available to us.

I live in the "Third World," and I have been able to obtain many materials which I would never be able to obtain by any other means. For example, out-of-print publications which have never been sold in my country.

Some of these materials will undoubtedly save lives.

Thank you for a job that will stand as a milestone in history!

Wow... just... man... (thinking deep)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Greetings & Salutations,

Thank You all that have helped this community in any way. Not bragging, but I routinely seed to 110%. did notice the installed preset of 150% but ouch, I'm a heavy downloader of TV shows (I so do enjoy those torrents makers (uploaders) that have gained considerable skills in "pulling up the blacks" (Post Production term for squeezing out formatted commercial slugs (aka blacks) that smooth out the show's presentation (i.e. continuity). I know that last thanks belongs somewhere more appropriate for uploaders but was just in a giving mood. I originally came to the forum to SEARCH but figured a good INDEX would ;et me find my topic addressed directly, but to my amazement somebody decided thathat it should point to a TABLE of Contents instead. I guess SEARCH has replaced what I remember as an INDEX. Sorry, but this is a lament not a rant! TTFN. Doc

Greetings & Salutations,

Thank You all that have helped this community in any way. Not bragging, but I routinely seed to 110%. I did notice the installed preset of 150% but ouch, I'm a heavy downloader of TV shows (I so do enjoy those torrents makers (uploaders) that have gained considerable skills in "pulling up the blacks" (Post Production term for squeezing out formatted commercial slugs (aka blacks) that smooth out the show's presentation (i.e. continuity). I know that last thanks belongs somewhere more appropriate for uploaders but was just in a giving mood. I originally came to the forum to SEARCH but figured a good INDEX would let me find my topic addressed directly, but to my amazement somebody decided that it should point to a TABLE of Contents instead. I guess SEARCH has replaced what I remember as an INDEX. Sorry, but this is a lament not a rant! TTFN. Doc

Greetings & Salutations,

Thank You all that have helped this community in any way. Not bragging, but I routinely seed to 110%. I did notice the installed preset of 150% but ouch, I'm a heavy downloader of TV shows (I so do enjoy those torrents makers (uploaders) that have gained considerable skills in "pulling up the blacks" (Post Production term for squeezing out formatted commercial slugs (aka blacks) that smooth out the show's presentation (i.e. continuity). I know that last thanks belongs somewhere more appropriate for uploaders but was just in a giving mood. I originally came to the forum to SEARCH but figured a good INDEX would let me find my topic addressed directly, but to my amazement somebody decided that it should point to a TABLE of Contents instead. I guess SEARCH has replaced what I remember as an INDEX. Sorry, but this is a lament not a rant! TTFN. Doc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ty for making it easy to automate things via webui and remote and android and all that other stuff.

ty for giving me NO reason to even consider another client.

and ty for making it such an unobtrusive install. you refresh my faith in the possibility of well-behaved applications existing and that not everything needs to be like like Apple wants it to be (no offense to the fanboys, but iTunes on PC is a software-logistics and troubleshooting nightmare).

edit: oh and yeah thanks to the community for ongoing support and involvement to make this more virulent than the riaa/mpaa dudes (and heck, the capitol hill dudes for that matter) can afford to combat. im getting all cheezy but i mean it damn u. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Long-time user, first-time poster.

Just wanted to add my thanks to all the uTorrent devs and support community for a wonderful program. I've been using it for years, and I'm very impressed by the new features. Latest version (3.2.1) is working great for me. I've also recently upgraded to uTorrent Plus to help support your efforts.

Thank you again, and please keep up the good work!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived