Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silverfire

Official Thank You thread

I am using this software for several years now. I had tried out few other torrent software earlier, but once I started with µTorrent, I never looked back. Though, there is not much of a difference between the two softwares, I prefer to use µTorrent client than the BitTorrent client (I have used both).

I use it a lot both on Windows as well as on Android. Though I have used the Remote client in Android for a while, after the release of the native client that's the one I use for most of the downloads. Gives me my content where ever I am. Looking forward for all the exciting features the team would add in the Android edition.

A big thanks to the team for putting together this wonderful software.

Thanks for the shiny thing; it works even for me.

It's much appreciated and currently much in use.

May your preferred deity grant you endless alcohol..

Hello,

I recently updated to v.3.3 and when I did I lost all the torrents that were seeding in my window. Now I have replaced them, but it seems people can't get to them for the most part. Every once and a while, but even them not fast and not for long. I have checked bandwidth settings and they are all ok. I am jusat trying to be a "good" member of the community by seeding and I don't know what I did. Any idea's?

Peace,

Brian

P.S. - i also posted this on troubleshooting, but I wanted to say how great this program is!. I hope someone can help with this as I don't want to be looked on as a leaching non participator kinda guy...

Just wanted to say thanks. I just updated to 29126, and both the Advanced > Set Download Location and the individual file Relocate commands are executing much faster. I don't know what you changed, but I appreciate it.

Hi,

I have joined the community to say thanks for the information on how to get rid of the advertisement banners

on top of the torrents. Thanks again.

Monte:)

I logged in to find a solution to a seeding problem (not caused by the program- just something I did) and found it with a simple search.

Thank you u-T team you are great ! :D

Hi,

I have joined the community to say thanks for the information on how to get rid of the advertisement banners

on top of the torrents. Thanks again.

Monte:)

WOW! Could we get these two posts pinned and made essential reading before posting? :):)

thank you so much uTorrent, without you my website won't be able to convert torrent to direct download and provide the direct download to user.

Many thanks to all involved in making this one of the easiest to use clients a newbie could possibly come across and for being such a friendly and helpful community smile

I have just finished reformatting a badly cluttered hard drive and have been re-installing all my favourite software, making small donations to the 'free' software makers I have been using for many years. Although I am new to utorrent, it was one of the first items I wrote on my 're-install list'.

I know there is a warning about being charged for utorrent - but I'd still like to donate a small amount for a product I like and appreciate so much! How about a voluntary paypal 'donate' button for utorrent?

Just wanna say thanks a lot for uTorrent for making this app happen. Loved it since i had my laptop and are gonna use it in the future. Hopefully, i can make this app work normally on my phone. There are many files i want to download through my phone. :D