Red Arrows + Tracker Errors

juan.too

I've been using uTorrent for over a year on a pc with XPsp2 and never had a problem. I just bought a new computer 2 weeks ago and it has Vista Home Premium x64 sp1 and I can't seem to get things working correctly. I'm using the same router and cable modem I used with my XP rig and I'm using uTorrent 1.8.2.

My problem is that I seem to be randomly getting the red arrows telling me there's a problem with the trackers. I sincerely doubt that's the case since I pretty much only download from the pirate bay and demonoid. About a third of the time everything seems to be working fine, a third of the time I get the tracker error but things still download fine (but perhaps upload slower? I haven't been able to tell), and a third of the time all downloading/uploading is halted. Usually a quick reboot of my pc will reset things and my downloads will resume.

utorrentscreencap1.jpg

This has become a pretty major annoyance. I figure it's got to be something with my pc or some setting in uTorrent I need to change. Any suggestions?

It started happening as soon as I installed uTorrent on my new computer.

Although last week I thought the same thing and deleted the old exception and put it back in again.

It didn't change anything.

Oh, and I'm using Trend Micro and my Windows firewall is off.

EDIT:

Anyone else have any ideas?

Any and all help is much appreciated!

EDIT #2:

Can anyone help me figure this out?

Archived