useless -

tnicboston

ok - so no posting anything about software (I've) downloaded. That does not really help me. I downloaded OPEN SOURCE software, and still can't get it to run.

sorry, mods, but this forum is useless to me.

I assume you are trying to limit copyright inforngement lawsuits, but... this is useless...

We didn't design what you downloaded, we aren't running the website/tracker you downloaded the torrent from, we're probably not the peers/seeds you downloaded from, and uTorrent is ALMOST CERTAINLY NOT AT FAULT for why whatever you downloaded won't run.

So why are you bothering to ask us how to run something that's not even remotely connected to us?

It's like asking Microsoft how to run a 3rd party app that you downloaded using Microsoft Internet Exploiter. (I mean Explorer)

Ask at the website/tracker you got the file/s from, or use GOOGLE.

Either way, I don't see any reason to apologize -- it's not like you're offending us by telling us the forum is useless to you. It's true, it's useless to you because you're not having problems with µTorrent itself, and part of this forum's main function is for assisting people with µTorrent-specific problems.

Archived