µTorrent Skin Browser

MaV

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not - there is no moderation queue here. I only check from time to time that everything is ok. Besides - RSS toolbar button is still a part of beta release of uTorrent, some people may still use stable version only.

should they work immediately after edit? i notice Panache work now, but when i reuploaded the Azureus ones via the edit dialogue i still receive the empty file.

edit: i take that back, panache doesn't work yet either. not sure if boo's tried uploading them or not. but i've definitely tried with the Az (several times) and it definitely hasn't worked yet.

I think it would be much more convenient to be able to sort the skins by date added. This way it would be easier to see which new skins have been added recently.

I would actually prefer this to be the default , instead of the current alphabetical sorting.

I agree that alphabetical listing isn't good enough.

I know I said before that they should be placed in order of dl's. But I take that back now. If they were arranged by dl's, people would just constantly download their own skins just to get to the top.

How about a voting system? A simple good or bad option. Who ever has the most good votes is on top. And maybe have a max 10 items per page.

Noooo....please don't seperate the skins on multiple pages...that is just fucking aweful! :o They could be grouped into categories though (if you want), like toolbars/status icons/program icons, but please don't split those categories again into smaller sections. :/

Archived