µTorrent Skin Browser

MaV

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MaV: Perhaps you don't want a bunch of javascript on the page, but I believe something along these lines might look nice for the description hovering:

<style type="text/css">
.visible{ visibility: visible; background: #eaf5e6; color: #3d6037; border: 1px black solid; padding: 2px; }
.hidden{ visibility: hidden; }
</style>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
function show(object,activity,pos_x,pos_y)
{
if(activity==1){
desc=document.getElementById(object);
desc.className='visible';
desc.style.left=pos_x+50+'px';
desc.style.top=pos_y-30+'px';
}
else{
desc.className='hidden';
}
}
//-->
</script>
<a href... onmouseover="show('description',1,event.clientX,event.clientY);" onmouseout="show('description',0);">...</a>

Note that it doesn't work in Internet Explorer (surprise?), but I didn't have the time to find out the coord-syntax for it.

Array ( [file] => Array ( [name] => tstatus.bmp [type] => image/bmp [tmp_name] => /var/tmp/phpdIE7zR [error] => 0 => 7736 ) )

File successfully uploaded!

that's the error i get when uploading now.. also i find that some bmps download and others are just empty files. probably to do with the above error.

edit: uhhh crap, also, i used the Back button in my browser and so it automatically reuploaded the same file over again (this happened twice) so the Az Knock-Off v2's are displayed 3 times now... sorry guys. didn't realise.

Mav, could you replace the tstatus.bmp for 'Panache - Darker' to this tstatus.bmp =

http://ihud.com/file.php?file=020206/1138902288/Panache-Darker-v2.zip

And rename it to 'Panache - Dark v2'

Also rename tstatus 'Panache' to 'Panache - Light'

Same thing with the toolbars:

rename the toolbar 'Panache' to 'Panache - Light'.

then rename toolbar 'Panache - Darker' to 'Panache - Dark'.

Archived