µTorrent Skin Browser

MaV

problems with the edit function, it pops up at the top of the table (like the mouse-overs for long entries used to) instead of where it should, and Submitting causes a seperate window to open. In the original window the Edit box remains and one has to refresh the page to make it go away. i think the changes saved page should occur within the edit box and then it should automatically close and refresh the page (5 seconds with link to go faster, like in forums). also had a weird instance involving &amp, but it went away once i re-edited it.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Edit box shouldn't start a new window, and it doesn't in FF, it works correctly there. I didn't have a chance to see if it works good under IE. Gotta pay more attention to it now I suppose.

opening the edit box itself doesn't start a new window, the "Changes were saved" page does.

the edit box just doesn't create at the correct line in the table i guess (if it's supposed to work like i think it is). it forms at the top of the table (top of the page) no matter which one you select to edit.

same. doesn't work in IE6 in the same fashion. no skins loading, no grey box.

edit: yet again, agressive caching is at fault. looks like the code was changed so IE didn't like it until i cleared the cache, try the same and see if it works Deter

edit2: i think download count should be the default btw, and it should be possible to reverse the date sorting so it shows the oldest. also a Sort button would be nice since it doesn't do it automatically and one has to reclick the desired section.

I uploaded all the skins that used to be on the wiki to the skins page. I hope this is OK with everyone.

For some reason, status icon "Too lazy to name it" still has a purple background in the screenshot?

• 1 month later...

Archived