Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MaV

µTorrent Skin Browser

Maybe you could organize the skins by dl count. The best ones would be on top and the not so good ones would be on the bottom.

MaV: Perhaps you don't want a bunch of javascript on the page, but I believe something along these lines might look nice for the description hovering:

<style type="text/css">
.visible{ visibility: visible; background: #eaf5e6; color: #3d6037; border: 1px black solid; padding: 2px; }
.hidden{ visibility: hidden; }
</style>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
function show(object,activity,pos_x,pos_y)
{
if(activity==1){
desc=document.getElementById(object);
desc.className='visible';
desc.style.left=pos_x+50+'px';
desc.style.top=pos_y-30+'px';
}
else{
desc.className='hidden';
}
}
//-->
</script>
<a href... onmouseover="show('description',1,event.clientX,event.clientY);" onmouseout="show('description',0);">...</a>

Note that it doesn't work in Internet Explorer (surprise?), but I didn't have the time to find out the coord-syntax for it.

Animorc - adapted Your idea, should work in IE too (but I can't check this atm). Thanks for suggestion :).

Determination - You had (bad) luck seeing my debug info while I was testing something :).

MaV: It does not work in IE here at least. I can't understand why, but the details shows a large pile of "Invalid Argument on line 115 char 4" messages.

Doesn't the hoverbar makes more use if it comes up when you're hovering the images? And then you can put something else in "description" space.

Array ( [file] => Array ( [name] => tstatus.bmp [type] => image/bmp [tmp_name] => /var/tmp/phpdIE7zR [error] => 0 => 7736 ) )

File successfully uploaded!

that's the error i get when uploading now.. also i find that some bmps download and others are just empty files. probably to do with the above error.

edit: uhhh crap, also, i used the Back button in my browser and so it automatically reuploaded the same file over again (this happened twice) so the Az Knock-Off v2's are displayed 3 times now... sorry guys. didn't realise.

I don't think it is necessary, just add "Mod" suffix to name and put original authors name in description field :).

The hover over the description works in IE now. But the distance between the mouse cursor and the description hover bar increases as you scroll down the page. and scrolling up the page doesnt reverse the effect.

Mav, could you replace the tstatus.bmp for 'Panache - Darker' to this tstatus.bmp =

http://ihud.com/file.php?file=020206/1138902288/Panache-Darker-v2.zip

And rename it to 'Panache - Dark v2'

Also rename tstatus 'Panache' to 'Panache - Light'

Same thing with the toolbars:

rename the toolbar 'Panache' to 'Panache - Light'.

then rename toolbar 'Panache - Darker' to 'Panache - Dark'.

Ok scrolling up the page does actually reverse the effect. To describe the behaviour exactly is a pain in the arse as its not entirely predictable. Needless to say it isnt working correctly.

I don't have anything to work with 32-bit BMPs and I can't be arsed to get something (the previews are stored as 32-bit PNGs on the server).

Re-upload Panache - Dark v2 and I'll fix the download statistics. Renamed the others though.

Ehm, you named 'Panache - Lighter' instead of 'Panache - Light',

could you please change it Firon :)

Btw, I uploaded 'Panacge - Dark v2'.