rules

dcm

i am not one to buck the system or try to be difficult but what ever happend to people being decent towards each other.i am new to downloading torrents and quite honestly have no idea what i am doing but i did not expect to have to agree with a set of rules that imply that we are all morons before we can even get to join a forum.if you have rules that is fine i have no problem with rules but how about not writting them like you are trying to intimedate people and make yourself sound rude or like somekind of bad ass.there is nothing online that i ever have to do ,just things that i decide to do. in other words dont talk to me like do it my way or else because i have no problem with or else. i will drop this forum from my computer in a heartbeat if I feel for o second that the people who set it up think they are gods that we all have to obey.now-------- if you want to be civil and act like decent people then we can talk. if not. well thats easy i wont waste my time with your torrent crap or your forum.--------the next move is yours

what ever happend to people being decent towards each other.

Indeed, what ever did happen there?

If you'd seen even a hundredth of the things we've seen around here, you might have an inkling as to why we have to set rules as we do.

we cater to the lowest common denominator.

I think that pretty much sums it all up.

Archived