Sleep Auto Restart...

Steven

I searched and read the FAQ, if I ran over it, it probably was confusing and I thought it was talking about something else.

So I'll put my question in dummy form with a dummy scenario...

Files take hours to download, even on a fast connection so yes I'll most likely sleep or leave while it is downloading...

The thing is, some files quit on me for no reason....how can I download them safely without having to restart them which can happen alot....

I need them to auto-restart.

thanks in advance for any help....

Steven

thanks for the quick reply,

It's the common error : this file cannot be...because it is being used by another program.

I've looked over the program, and decided to shut alot of things off in order to keep it from giving the error....so I'm testing that out now.....

Will let you know if it helps.

Thanks.

Steven

I've figured it out, thanks firon, that was the common error I was talking about and looked it up.

Apparently it does it after a little while everytime MSNM is on. So I believe the solution is just leaving MSNM off, while downloading but I'm not positive because I'm not sure if I left MSNM on last night. However, I successfully downloaded one file and another got to 98% before it stopped. Will keep testing it out.

Archived