how to block someone from downloading torrent from utorrent.

shr12

IT is sorry to ask you a question that i want to block someone from downloading torrent form it .

As i have a Netgear WGR 614v9 router. As i already have disabled the UPnP but it is still downloading at a downspeed of 14 - 15 kB/s

Changing both net.max_halfopen and bt.connect_speed to 0 would also cause uTorrent to quit making outgoing connections.

...But you'd have to disable DHT, Local Peer Discovery, Peer Exchange, Ask tracker for scrape information, Allow incoming legacy connections, UPnP, NAT-PMP, and Resolve IPs as well to be doubly sure.

Even then if the router still has a port forwarded to the uTorrent computer...it may still get incoming connections for awhile.

Under Queueing, set both Max Active and Max Downloading torrents to 1...so at least there won't be lots of torrents trying to run at once unless Force Start is used. Advanced settings to allow additional torrents to start if running slow would also need to be disabled.

Scheduler could be set for "Turn Off" and disable DHT for all hours.

You could even use a separate copy of uTorrent running on windows startup using these "bad settings" from its own hidden folder and run with BOSS KEY enabled.

Archived