Your not making it easy for translators are you? :)

aviramof

i'm affraid to say but i think the licence aggrement is pretty imposible to translate to hebrew so it would probbly stay in english for the time being any way and by the way i'v noticed that there is a problem with the translation of version 1.8.2.15357 in the Uts the problem is that in the Uts it's version 358 which doesn't really exist and it doesn't have the ask toolbar and probbly other things that need to be translated that i can see in the utorrent.exe file so basicly a fix is require here so please fix it and thanks in advance.:)

10x i'll do that because it really is impossible to try to translate it properly but maybe i'll try to work on it some more in the future.:)

but as for 1.8.2.15357 i still do have a problem like i said in the Uts it's 358 and not 357 and if i try the 358

utorrent.exe.lang file i get a utorrent.exe file with several lines that needs to be translated so there is something wrong here that need to be fixed so please check it out and thanks in advance.:)

What you get is a log file (f.e. utorrent-1.8.3-beta-15520.upx.exe.log) which indicates the lines to be deleted in your utorrent-1.8.3-beta-15520.upx.exe.lang.txt file and the lines that are missing.

This happens when you (like I do it too ;) ) start with the last working translation file and copy it to it's new name.

So I modify the new *.exe.lang.txt until there is no log file created on startup of utorrent (to get this, you need version hopping, f.e. 1.8.2 stable with the new 1.8.3 beta).

This new working *.exe.lang.txt with the new textlines, which you have checked for fitting in place and correctness of meaning you can either

1) upload in µTS - see the 4th point there

or

2) copy/paste the new lines - see the 1st point in µTS, showing untranslated textlines only

Now when translation status is 100% you can download (3rd point in µTS) the new translated file and recheck it - FINISH!

i was talking about 1.8.2.15357 if you choose download languge file of build menu you find there a build number that doesn't exist 15358 if you try to use this file in 1.8.2.15357 it create a utorrent.exe file indicating that there are missing lines there it has nothing to do with 1.8.3 beta as far as i know at least.

Last build on µTS for 1.8.2 stable is 15196 ... all builds of 1.8.2 from 15196 up to the last 15357 work with the same translation file!

The newer builds on µTS are either for 1.8.3 beta or perhaps for 1.9 alpha builds (read the changelogs in the specific threads for the build no. ... they are horribly mixed in last times :/

Archived