torrents not downloading anymore...help please

cjbh

i never had any probs with utorrent but recently they are just not downloading (it's not just one)

under 'status' it says 'downloading', it shows plenty of seeds and peers for each torrent, but under ETA there is an infinity symbol.

At the bottom of the screen it says, 'DHT: waiting to log in'. there is a yellow triangle, but i always had the yellow triangle (never green) and i used to be able to download.

i don't believe i ever made any changes in the setup at all.

any help appreciated

thanks.

Hi I have about the same problem. Everyone can upload from me but all my downloads arn't working. I think I did somethingh wrong at the general settings but can't find what it is I have a lot of downloads made the last few years but sinds a week or 2 nothing comes in anymore.

Help !!

Thanks a lot for any solution

Yeah exact same issues with me. The yellow box is at the bottom however testing it says that its forwarded correctly. I havent changed a single thing since I had been downloading however speeds are at 1-5 kb/s and no faster. I left it on all night to see if it was an isp issue that would be resolved when the congestion lifted to no avail. Whats going on?

When i start up all torrents ar bleu but in no time all icons turn into red and no connection is getting started. There are a lot of uploads. (5 or more sometimes 9) But i can;t get starting downloading no more. Is there a reset button for the settings I installed a new version allready but the settings stay the same.

Thanks for all the suggestions

Archived