µTorrent WebUI

Ultima

Here's a bugreport:

I use the lastest version 0.371 and when you want to set in the Web interface for example Preferences > Queueing > Queue Settings > Maximum number of Active Torrents and click Apply my URL got changed from:

https://examplesite.com:444/gui/

into

https://examplesite.com:8080/gui/

resulting in a "Unable to Connect". When I change the URL back to the correct one (https://examplesite.com:444/gui/) it works.

With WebUI v.372 installed, and refresh interval set to 3000, the port will change by itself to 80 for no reason on the utorrent that webui is remotely connected to after a while (could be 20mins to 40 mins), and webui cannot find uttorrent anymore on the original port. It has happened twice.

This is very odd, has anyone else encountered this?

With WebUI v.372 installed, and refresh interval set to 3000, the port will change by itself to 80 for no reason on the utorrent that webui is remotely connected to after a while (could be 20mins to 40 mins), and webui cannot find uttorrent anymore on the original port. It has happened twice.

This is very odd, has anyone else encountered this?

v.372 ? Where did you get the 372 version?

ah, a greeting from indonesia everyone

i guess i found my self lost in space here, the story is, i got this tiny little desktop gadget : morent, they say : it can monitoring my utorrent progress, but it requieres WEB UI URL and WEB UI Port, then WEB UI USERNAME & PASSWORD, but, i dont have any idea, what are the meaning are, surely this tiny-little-shithead-2.3mb-desktop-gadget-its-driving-me-mad's help is not available on the Netsphere...urr shall i say...internet...need help guys thank, but its no big deal when i got nobody to help, i surely delete that little-shithead

v0.371 (2010-08-28)

~ Change: #110 (Show version in "About" dialog)

~ Change: Dialog management tweaks

~ Change: Guest page now has detailed info pane, resizable dividers

* Fix: #102 (Speed tab's y-axis scaled badly with low speeds)

* Fix: #109 (UI scrolls off-screen sometimes in Opera)

* Fix: Opera not saving toolbar/category/info visibility toggled by keyboard

* Fix: Regression in ability to save delete confirmation setting cross-session

With this out of the way, I think I'm going to try to start working on features that target µTorrent 2.2 and above. I actually laid some of the groundwork for RSS several weeks ago, but never made much progress due to various factors, but anyway... The features that still need implementing include RSS, download directory selection, Peers tab, file downloading (potentially, if the backend API is properly done and exposed), and whatever else comes up I guess.

v0.371 (2010-08-28)

~ Change: #110 (Show version in "About" dialog)

~ Change: Dialog management tweaks

~ Change: Guest page now has detailed info pane, resizable dividers

* Fix: #102 (Speed tab's y-axis scaled badly with low speeds)

* Fix: #109 (UI scrolls off-screen sometimes in Opera)

* Fix: Opera not saving toolbar/category/info visibility toggled by keyboard

* Fix: Regression in ability to save delete confirmation setting cross-session

With this out of the way, I think I'm going to try to start working on features that target µTorrent 2.2 and above. I actually laid some of the groundwork for RSS several weeks ago, but never made much progress due to various factors, but anyway... The features that still need implementing include RSS, download directory selection, Peers tab, file downloading (potentially, if the backend API is properly done and exposed), and whatever else comes up I guess.

thanks for the update I have only this problem:

FluxBB%20bbcode%20testhttp://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5404/webui.jpg

Yep, I think I fixed that a few days ago actually (after v0.371 was released). The fix should show up in the next version. If you'd rather not wait, here's a patched file:

https://sites.google.com/site/ultimasites/files/utorrent-webui.main.2010090223343111.css.gz?attredirects=0&d=1

Rename it to main.css.gz, and replace the copy inside your webui.zip.

Yep, I think I fixed that a few days ago actually (after v0.371 was released). The fix should show up in the next version. If you'd rather not wait, here's a patched file:

https://sites.google.com/site/ultimasites/files/utorrent-webui.main.2010090223343111.css.gz?attredirects=0&d=1

Rename it to main.css.gz, and replace the copy inside your webui.zip.

Thanks a lot Ultima ;)

Anywhere in WebUI

Ctrl+O: Add Torrent from File

Ctrl+P: Preferences

Ctrl+U: Add Torrent from URL

F2: About

F4: Toggle toolbar

F6: Toggle detailed info pane

F7: Toggle category list

Esc: Close topmost dialog, reset UI

While torrent list is focused

Ctrl+A: Select all

Ctrl+E: Deselect all

Delete: Delete selected torrent(s)

Shift+Delete: Delete selected torrent(s) + data

v0.380 WIP (2010-09-05)

+ Feature: Download files from the Files tab (uTorrent 3.0 and newer only)

+ Feature: Peers tab (uTorrent 3.0 and newer only)

+ Feature: Transfer Cap usage history (uTorrent 3.0 and newer only)

~ Change: Add some missing settings and controls to the Preferences dialog

~ Change: Close context menu on 'Esc' and on window resize

~ Change: Skin changed to main uTorrent skin (from Aquazureus)

~ Change: Slightly tighter integration with desktop UI settings

* Fix: Detailed Info Pane tab wrapping in some localizations

* Fix: Improper sizing of Files list in some situations

* Fix: Number rounding issues in various places

Indeed, the new features all require at least µTorrent 3.0. The Peers tab doesn't auto-refresh like the torrent jobs list does (it basically behaves similarly to the Files tab, where manual refreshes are required to see current data). RSS Downloader implementation still deferred for the time being while I tackle some of the smaller things on my todo list.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the last version. I can't help but feel very impressed by it, and satisfied by its performance and its look.

And this that I mount it on a BitTorrent client ( I lose a couple of functionalities since I don't use uTorrent, but I hardly feel a rushing need for them, so I'll stick with my old pal Bit, for the time being ) and, given the fact that I use as my "24/7 Dload machine" the oldest PC I have, using this (not so) little masterpiece from a browser in one of my newer PCs is also my preferred way to manage the torrents.

What else can I say? I'm delighted.

Bravo to Directrix, Ultima and everybody that helped spawn this magnificient piece of work..

Hmm, not sure if this was mentioned but for the Peers, when you enable "Web Access" to view the Peers, since having it disabled results in it "loading..."

Is it a bug that if you click on the "Peers" tab the peers get duplicated?

Like if ther eis one Peer connected and you click on the "Peer" tab, that peer is shown again.

Archived