µTorrent WebUI

Ultima

hi i recently updated my utorrent and webui to latest version but now i cant edit tracker list of torrents from webui. when i edit and click OK, next time it unchanged again.actually i cant change anything from webui when i right click on properties of a torrent.

v0.383 (2011-07-02)

* Fix: Menu item separators missing under IE7

* Fix: Properties dialog broken under uTorrent 3.0

* Fix: Speed tab legend uses improper text in some languages

@rd1381: Yeah, it was brought up and fixed a while ago, but not in any release. I guess now would be as good a time as any to release (especially considering the fact that v3.0's gone stable anyway).

v0.383 (2011-07-02)

* Fix: Menu item separators missing under IE7

* Fix: Properties dialog broken under uTorrent 3.0

* Fix: Speed tab legend uses improper text in some languages

@rd1381: Yeah, it was brought up and fixed a while ago, but not in any release. I guess now would be as good a time as any to release (especially considering the fact that v3.0's gone stable anyway).

wow

thanks

but i tried it and i still cant add trackers to my torrent from webui

WebUI Bug Recurrence: Status Column Sorting

The Status Column Sorting for torrent jobs is not working again. This bug was originally fixed in WebUI v0.380 WIP (2011-03-19) but has re-occurred in all subsequent versions: v0.381, v0.382 & v0.383.

All other columns that I tested (not all of them, but many of the default ones shown) appear to sort the list of torrent jobs properly. It appears that it is just the 'Status Column' that is not working but perhaps all column sorting should be checked.

I use the 'Status' column very frequently to manage torrent jobs and would like to update to the next version of the WebUI when it is fixed. Thanks very much for all your efforts.

( I have also posted this in the 'Found Bugs' forum as I did not know which forum was the most appropriate for WebUI bugs. )

Acknowledged. The problem exists only with columns that use a non-standard sort (which just happens to be only the Status column), and occurred due to an exceedingly stupid oversight on my part.

At any rate, a fix for the regression has been checked in, and will be included in the next release. Thanks for the report!

I'm getting this error whenever I try logging into the WebUI.

*Using BitTorrent 7.2.1 (build 25302) w/ WebUI 0.383

Screenshot

ZMeRU.png

Error Code

ARGUMENTS : ILLEGAL

TYPE : unexpected_token

STACK : SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
at Object.parse (native)
at Object.decode (http://192.168.10.100:9005/gui/mootools.js:1:66686)
at [object Object].<anonymous> (http://192.168.10.100:9005/gui/mootools.js:1:67094)
at [object Object].<anonymous> (http://192.168.10.100:9005/gui/mootools.js:1:17535)
at [object Object].<anonymous> (http://192.168.10.100:9005/gui/mootools.js:1:61900)
at [object Object].onStateChange (http://192.168.10.100:9005/gui/mootools.js:1:17535)
at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (native)

TEXT : "{\"build\":25302,\"settings\": [\n[\"torrents_start_stopped\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"confirm_when_deleting\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"install_revision\",0,\"25302\"]\n,[\"settings_saved_systime\",0,\"1310310088\"]\n,[\"confirm_exit\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"close_to_tray\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"minimize_to_tray\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"tray_activate\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"tray.show\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"tray.single_click\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"activate_on_file\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"confirm_remove_tracker\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"check_assoc_on_start\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"reload_freq\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"bind_port\",0,\"50103\"]\n,[\"tracker_ip\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"dir_active_download_flag\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"dir_torrent_files_flag\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"dir_completed_download_flag\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"dir_completed_torrents_flag\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"dir_active_download\",2,\"C:\\\\! BT Downloads\\\\! Incomplete\"]\n,[\"dir_torrent_files\",2,\"torrent\\\\\"]\n,[\"dir_completed_download\",2,\"C:\\\\! BT Downloads\\\\localshare\"]\n,[\"dir_completed_torrents\",2,\"torrent\\\\done\\\\\"]\n,[\"dir_add_label\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"max_dl_rate\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"max_ul_rate\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"max_ul_rate_seed\",0,\"64\"]\n,[\"max_ul_rate_seed_flag\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"ul_rate_download_thres\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"private_ip\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"only_proxied_conns\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"no_local_dns\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"gui.granular_priority\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"gui.overhead_in_statusbar\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"gui.show_av_icon\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"gui.show_rss_favicons\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"gui.ulrate_menu\",2,\"0,100,200,300,400,500,600,700,800,900,1000\"]\n,[\"gui.dlrate_menu\",2,\"0,100,200,300,400,500,600,700,800,900,1000\"]\n,[\"gui.manual_ratemenu\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"gui.auto_restart\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"gui.report_problems\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"gui.persistent_labels\",2,\"localshare|seeding|upload|clickndownloads|daruchinibd|torrentbd\"]\n,[\"gui.compat_diropen\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"gui.alternate_color\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"gui.transparent_graph_legend\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"sys.prevent_standby\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"sys.enable_wine_hacks\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"ul_slots_per_torrent\",0,\"50\"]\n,[\"conns_per_torrent\",0,\"125\"]\n,[\"conns_globally\",0,\"1000\"]\n,[\"max_active_torrent\",0,\"9999\"]\n,[\"max_active_downloads\",0,\"9999\"]\n,[\"seed_prio_limitul\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"seed_prio_limitul_flag\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"seeds_prioritized\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"seed_ratio\",0,\"3000\"]\n,[\"seed_time\",0,\"2592000\"]\n,[\"move_if_defdir\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"mainwnd_split\",0,\"389\"]\n,[\"mainwnd_split_x\",0,\"176\"]\n,[\"resolve_peerips\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"check_update\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"check_update_beta\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"anoninfo\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"upnp\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"use_udp_trackers\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"upnp_cached_host\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"natpmp\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"lsd\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"disable_fw\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"finish_cmd\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"state_cmd\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"k\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"v\",0,\"239297238\"]\n,[\"ni\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"tta\",0,\"334\"]\n,[\"ttd\",0,\"88\"]\n,[\"ttc\",0,\"152\"]\n,[\"tab_gl\",0,\"2861\"]\n,[\"tab_ts\",0,\"6724\"]\n,[\"tab_pe\",0,\"8935\"]\n,[\"tab_ps\",0,\"198\"]\n,[\"tab_fs\",0,\"13090\"]\n,[\"tab_sd\",0,\"914\"]\n,[\"tab_lr\",0,\"4933\"]\n,[\"apps_tm\",0,\"108\"]\n,[\"apps_invoked\",0,\"3\"]\n,[\"hlp\",0,\"1\"]\n,[\"srch\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"asip\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"asdlurl\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"asdns\",0,\"63\"]\n,[\"ascon\",0,\"1\"]\n,[\"asdl\",0,\"641\"]\n,[\"as2ip\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"as2dlurl\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"as2dns\",0,\"63\"]\n,[\"as2con\",0,\"1\"]\n,[\"as2dl\",0,\"2219\"]\n,[\"sched_enable\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"sched_ul_rate\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"sched_interaction\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"sched_dl_rate\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"sched_dis_dht\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"webui.remote_enable\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"enable_scrape\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"show_toolbar\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"show_details\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"show_status\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"show_category\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"show_tabicons\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"rand_port_on_start\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"prealloc_space\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"language\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"logger_mask\",0,\"146800640\"]\n,[\"allow_pairing\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"autostart\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"dht\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"dht_per_torrent\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"pex\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"rate_limit_local_peers\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"multi_day_transfer_limit_en\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"multi_day_transfer_mode_ul\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"multi_day_transfer_mode_dl\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"multi_day_transfer_mode_uldl\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"multi_day_transfer_limit_unit\",0,\"1\"]\n,[\"multi_day_transfer_limit_value\",0,\"200\"]\n,[\"multi_day_transfer_limit_span\",0,\"11\"]\n,[\"net.bind_ip\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"net.outgoing_ip\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"net.outgoing_port\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"net.outgoing_max_port\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"net.low_cpu\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"net.calc_overhead\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"net.calc_rss_overhead\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"net.calc_tracker_overhead\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"net.max_halfopen\",0,\"100\"]\n,[\"net.wsaevents\",0,\"6\"]\n,[\"net.diffserv_codepoint\",0,\"-1\"]\n,[\"net.limit_excludeslocal\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"net.upnp_tcp_only\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"net.disable_incoming_ipv6\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"net.ratelimit_utp\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"isp.bep22\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"dir_autoload_flag\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"dir_autoload_delete\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"dir_autoload\",2,\"D:\\\\_ ;)DOCX _\\\\My Dropbox\\\\Public\\\\Torrent\\\\rem_torrent_local\"]\n,[\"notify_complete\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"extra_ulslots\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"ipfilter.enable\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"dht.rate\",0,\"-1\"]\n,[\"extras\",0,\"2\"]\n,[\"score\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"append_incomplete\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"show_add_dialog\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"always_show_add_dialog\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"gui.log_date\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"featured_apps_version\",2,\"Tue, 16 Nov 2010 23:53:26 GMT\"]\n,[\"ct_hist_comm\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"ct_hist_flags\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"ct_hist_skip\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"boss_key\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"boss_key_salt\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"use_boss_key_pw\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"encryption_mode\",0,\"1\"]\n,[\"encryption_allow_legacy\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"rss.update_interval\",0,\"30\"]\n,[\"rss.smart_repack_filter\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"rss.feed_as_default_label\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"gui.dblclick_seed\",0,\"2\"]\n,[\"gui.dblclick_dl\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"gui.color_progress_bars\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"gui.update_rate\",0,\"1000\"]\n,[\"gui.sg_mode\",0,\"769\"]\n,[\"gui.delete_to_trash\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"gui.default_del_action\",0,\"1\"]\n,[\"gui.speed_in_title\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"gui.limits_in_statusbar\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"gui.graphic_progress\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"gui.piecebar_progress\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"gui.tall_category_list\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"gui.wide_toolbar\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"gui.find_pane\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"gui.toolbar_labels\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"gui.category_list_spaces\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"gui.bypass_search_redirect\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"gui.last_preference_tab-1.8\",0,\"9\"]\n,[\"gui.last_overview_tab-1.8\",0,\"6\"]\n,[\"gui.last_tree_node\",0,\"4\"]\n,[\"gui.cat_all_expanded\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"gui.cat_labels_expanded\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"gui.cat_rss_expanded\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"gui.cat_apps_expanded\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"gui.last_tree_node_installer\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"playback.playback_player\",2,\"C:\\\\Program Files\\\\VideoLAN\\\\VLC\\\\vlc.exe \\\"%1\\\"\"]\n,[\"exe_path\",2,\"C:\\\\Program Files\\\\BitTorrent\\\\bittorrent.exe\"]\n,[\"playback.enable_playback\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"playback.use_default_playback_player\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"btapps.auto_update_btapps\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"btapps.auto_update_btinstalls\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"btapps.install_unsigned_apps\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"btapps.reveal_app\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"btapps.skin_url\",2,\"敤慦汵t쏼硠麡蠀灡汰獩t쏢硠췐蠀\u0002\"]\n,[\"gui.show_btapps\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"avwindow\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"runs_since_born\",0,\"13\"]\n,[\"cfu_seq\",0,\"425\"]\n,[\"queue.dont_count_slow_dl\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"queue.dont_count_slow_ul\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"queue.slow_dl_threshold\",0,\"1000\"]\n,[\"queue.slow_ul_threshold\",0,\"1000\"]\n,[\"queue.use_seed_peer_ratio\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"queue.prio_no_seeds\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"queue.switchtime\",0,\"60\"]\n,[\"queue.switchtime_prio\",0,\"300\"]\n,[\"queue.started_bonus\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"bt.tcp_rate_control\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"gui.graph_tcp_rate_control\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"gui.graph_overhead\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"gui.graph_legend\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"bt.ratelimit_tcp_only\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"bt.transp_disposition\",0,\"21\"]\n,[\"net.utp_target_delay\",0,\"100\"]\n,[\"net.utp_packet_size_interval\",0,\"10\"]\n,[\"net.utp_receive_target_delay\",0,\"100\"]\n,[\"net.utp_initial_packet_size\",0,\"4\"]\n,[\"net.utp_dynamic_packet_size\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"net.discoverable\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"bt.extra_ul_rand\",0,\"128\"]\n,[\"bt.extra_ul_max\",0,\"10\"]\n,[\"bt.prio_piece_thres\",0,\"20\"]\n,[\"bt.few_pieces_thres\",0,\"4\"]\n,[\"bt.http_pending_limit\",0,\"4\"]\n,[\"bt.dl_queue_factor\",0,\"4\"]\n,[\"bt.ul_queue_factor\",0,\"2\"]\n,[\"bt.scrape_stopped\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"bt.compact_allocation\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"bt.enable_tracker\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"bt.multiscrape\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"bt.send_have_to_seed\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"bt.set_sockbuf\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"bt.connect_speed\",0,\"7\"]\n,[\"bt.prio_first_last_piece\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"bt.sequential_download\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"bt.sequential_files\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"bt.allow_same_ip\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"bt.no_connect_to_services\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"bt.no_connect_to_services_list\",2,\"25,110,6666,6667\"]\n,[\"bt.ban_threshold\",0,\"3\"]\n,[\"bt.use_ban_ratio\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"bt.ban_ratio\",0,\"128\"]\n,[\"bt.use_rangeblock\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"bt.graceful_shutdown\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"bt.shutdown_tracker_timeout\",0,\"15\"]\n,[\"bt.shutdown_upnp_timeout\",0,\"5\"]\n,[\"peer.lazy_bitfield\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"peer.lazy_bitfield_mode\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"peer.lazy_bitfield_factor\",0,\"24\"]\n,[\"peer.lazy_bitfield_nohave\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"peer.resolve_country\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"peer.disconnect_inactive\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"peer.disconnect_inactive_interval\",0,\"300\"]\n,[\"choker.interval_auto\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"choker.interval\",0,\"10\"]\n,[\"choker.interval_optim\",0,\"30\"]\n,[\"diskio.flush_files\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"diskio.sparse_files\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"diskio.no_zero\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"diskio.use_partfile\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"diskio.smart_hash\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"diskio.smart_sparse_hash\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"diskio.coalesce_writes\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"diskio.coalesce_write_size\",0,\"2097152\"]\n,[\"diskio.rsize_factor\",0,\"16\"]\n,[\"cache.override\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"cache.override_size\",0,\"256\"]\n,[\"cache.reduce\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"cache.write\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"cache.writeout\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"cache.writeimm\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"cache.read\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"cache.read_turnoff\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"cache.read_prune\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"cache.read_thrash\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"cache.disable_win_read\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"cache.disable_win_write\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"diskio.max_write_queue\",0,\"32\"]\n,[\"webui.enable\",0,\"1\"]\n,[\"webui.enable_guest\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"webui.enable_listen\",0,\"1\"]\n,[\"webui.token_auth\",1,\"true\"]\n,[\"webui.username\",2,\"admin\"]\n,[\"webui.password\",2,\"******\"]\n,[\"webui.guest\",2,\"guest\"]\n,[\"webui.restrict\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"webui.port\",0,\"9005\"]\n,[\"webui.cookie\",2,\"{\\\"showDetails\\\":true,\\\"showDetailsIcons\\\":true,\\\"showCategories\\\":true,\\\"showToolbar\\\":true,\\\"showStatusBar\\\":true,\\\"useSysFont\\\":true,\\\"updateInterval\\\":3000,\\\"maxRows\\\":0,\\\"lang\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"hSplit\\\":-1,\\\"vSplit\\\":-1,\\\"torrentTable\\\":{\\\"colMask\\\":995592,\\\"colOrder\\\":[],\\\"colWidth\\\":[],\\\"reverse\\\":false,\\\"sIndex\\\":-1},\\\"peerTable\\\":{\\\"colMask\\\":250402,\\\"colOrder\\\":[],\\\"colWidth\\\":[],\\\"reverse\\\":false,\\\"sIndex\\\":-1},\\\"fileTable\\\":{\\\"colMask\\\":48,\\\"colOrder\\\":[],\\\"colWidth\\\":[],\\\"reverse\\\":false,\\\"sIndex\\\":-1},\\\"feedTable\\\":{\\\"colMask\\\":222,\\\"colOrder\\\":[],\\\"colWidth\\\":[],\\\"reverse\\\":false,\\\"sIndex\\\":-1},\\\"advOptTable\\\":{\\\"rowMultiSelect\\\":false},\\\"activeSettingsPane\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"activeRssFeeds\\\":{\\\"rssfeed_all\\\":1},\\\"activeTorGroups\\\":{\\\"cat\\\":{\\\"cat_all\\\":1},\\\"lbl\\\":{}}}\"]\n,[\"proxy.proxy\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"proxy.type\",0,\"0\"]\n,[\"proxy.port\",0,\"8080\"]\n,[\"proxy.auth\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"proxy.p2p\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"proxy.resolve\",1,\"false\"]\n,[\"proxy.username\",2,\"\"]\n,[\"proxy.password\",2,\"\"]\n]\n}\n"

NAME : SyntaxError

Anybody know of a way to remove the settings button in latest version of WebUI?

I ask because im trying to use the multi user shell with it but looks like shell isnt compatible with latest webui yet as far as disabling settings goes.

I found info on how to remove teh button cosmetically on older webui but doesnt work on new on as the index html is in a gzip file and also is coded differently.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for improving the webui. Running the app as a service with the webui is very convenient.

I would like for somebody to look into an issue with the RSS and Preferences windows scaling incorrectly when using 150% DPI. Words are overlapping and sections are misaligned. Perhaps an easy fix would be to make the window re-sizable.

-W7U x64, Firefox v5

Keep up the good work!

These are the two dialogs that I didn't fully implement font-independent sizing for because it's not at all an easy fix. I've thought of allowing dialog resizing before, but that would entail that I implement some kind of control resizing or layout managing in order for things to reflow correctly on resize. The only reason the main UI reflows properly on resize is because it's relatively basic with regards to the number of controls on it and the resizing requirements for said controls. And even though it's relatively "simple", the resize logic for the main window is horrendously complex, and it isn't easily generalizable as is. I'm not sure I want to think about resize logic for dialogs for the time being.

At any rate, the fact that these two dialogs aren't fully font-independent is something that's been sitting in one corner of my mind for a while now. Maybe I'll come up with something somewhere down the line, but in the mean time, there isn't a whole lot you'll be able to do about it short of switching off the system font support and zooming in... or using a different browser without real high DPI support (and again, zooming if the fonts are too small).

Thank you for the quick reply about resizing. This issue is a minor detail since i can always RDP over to the server where the DPI is set to normal. I have to use 150 DPI on the HTPC windows box b/c of the distance between my couch and the 42" TV. I will see if using the zoom options in the browser make a difference.

Thanks again for all of your hard work on this crucial free software that i run 24/7.

Archived