µTorrent WebUI

Ultima

@Anton9121: Why? Because you're asking in the wrong place. This is the WebUI thread -- not a thread for general queries about the API. There exists an entire forum that would serve as a better place to ask your question. I don't myself have an answer, and anyone who might have an answer wouldn't be looking in this thread to answer such questions (if they even look in this thread at all).

Does anybody know how to get the download files function to work?

I noticed the "Get File(s)" option via files tab and according to the change-log you need uTorrent v3 which I am using but when I click get files on file nothing happens.

Is there anything else I need to do/setup to get this option to work?

Hi!

I have a problem with my WebUI. It only shows the torrent list:......................................................................................

I does not show the left and bottom panel. This turned my WebUI to almost useless.

Please help me fix it. I've already tried downloading a new WebUI and potting it in the %appdata%\uTorrent' date=' but it didn't help.

Thanks[/quote']

See red area on the screenshot!:

thimg132dea07a88cbf9a21e29.png

Had to use Ctrl + P to get to that window, but it worked. Thank you very much.

is there any way to show tracker information?

i have a torrent that shows as connected (blue arrow), but don't seem to do anything

i'd like to know if it's a tracker error (i'm thinking this version of utorrent isn't allowed, but could be connectivity), but i am unable to check anything

running utserver 25053 on linux with webui 0.385

On alpha versions of Opera 12 it's not possible to go to the 2nd level of the context menu (for example from "Label" to "New Label..." - the right click menu disappears when moving mouse cursor to it).

Probably an Opera bug, but thought I'd mention it here too, just in case.

Hi' date='

Is it possible to make WebUI automatically load torrent files? I am using Firefox 8.0 Beta, perhaps someone knows of a solution?[/quote']

Set the auto load folder in settings and then upload the torrents to that folder on your PC/Server via FTP etc.

That's my current setup. I was looking for some sort of method to that would auto-load a torrent into WebUI when I click on a torrent file in firefox.

That's my current setup. I was looking for some sort of method to that would auto-load a torrent into WebUI when I click on a torrent file in firefox.

Here

See also:

This and Here!

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for. I am using the BitTorrent WebUI+ for Firefox which works great.

It seems that when I searched AMO, it did a search for Firefox Mobile, that's why I didn't get any results.

Would anyone care to update the "Everything WebUI related" sticky thread and include this useful little tool?

Hi!

I have a problem with my WebUI. It only shows the torrent list:......................................................................................

I does not show the left and bottom panel. This turned my WebUI to almost useless.

Please help me fix it. I've already tried downloading a new WebUI and potting it in the %appdata%\uTorrent' date=' but it didn't help.

Thanks[/quote']

See red area on the screenshot!:

http://umilk.net/up/thimg132dea07a88cbf9a21e29.png

I've got the same problem, but the image isn't visible, can you re-post it please, or may be someone else can give a solution, thank you.

I upgraded to the latest version, and have had the following occur in chrome, my main browser ever since. I have tried using past versions all the way up to last year and the result is the same. I also tried clearing the browser cache and changing the login settings. webui works in IE9 but I much prefer the performance in chrome. I have pasted the error in full below:

An error has occurred

TEXT : "{\"build\":25806,\"settings\": [\n[\"torrents_start_stopped\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"confirm_when_deleting\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"install_revision\",0,\"25806\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"streaming.safety_factor\",0,\"110\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"streaming.failover_rate_factor\",0,\"200\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"streaming.failover_set_percentage\",0,\"70\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"settings_saved_systime\",0,\"1320211291\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"dna_upload_limit\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"limit_dna_upload\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dna_disable_screensaver\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dna_show_systray_icon\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"confirm_exit\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"confirm_exit_critical_seeder\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"close_to_tray\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"minimize_to_tray\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"start_minimized\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"tray_activate\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"tray.show\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"tray.single_click\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"activate_on_file\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"confirm_remove_tracker\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"check_assoc_on_start\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bind_port\",0,\"15870\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"tracker_ip\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dir_active_download_flag\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dir_torrent_files_flag\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dir_completed_download_flag\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dir_completed_torrents_flag\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dir_active_download\",2,\"D:\\\\TData\\\\Film\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dir_torrent_files\",2,\"C:\\\\Users\\\\01serviceaccnt10\\\\AppData\\\\Roaming\\\\uTorrent\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dir_completed_download\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dir_completed_torrents\",2,\"C:\\\\Users\\\\01serviceaccnt10\\\\AppData\\\\Roaming\\\\uTorrent\\\\old\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dir_add_label\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"max_dl_rate\",0,\"643\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"max_ul_rate\",0,\"94\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"max_ul_rate_seed\",0,\"90\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"max_ul_rate_seed_flag\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"private_ip\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"only_proxied_conns\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"no_local_dns\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.granular_priority\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.overhead_in_statusbar\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.show_av_icon\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.ulrate_menu\",2,\"0,5,10,15,20,30,40,50,100,150,200,300,400,500\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.dlrate_menu\",2,\"0,5,10,15,20,30,40,50,100,150,200,300,400,500\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.manual_ratemenu\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.auto_restart\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.report_problems\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.persistent_labels\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.compat_diropen\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.alternate_color\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.transparent_graph_legend\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"sys.prevent_standby\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"sys.enable_wine_hacks\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"ul_slots_per_torrent\",0,\"6\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"conns_per_torrent\",0,\"100\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"conns_globally\",0,\"450\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"max_active_torrent\",0,\"200\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"max_active_downloads\",0,\"15\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"seed_prio_limitul\",0,\"4\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"seed_prio_limitul_flag\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"seeds_prioritized\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"seed_ratio\",0,\"1500\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"seed_time\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"seed_num\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"minified\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"move_if_defdir\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"mainwndstatus\",0,\"4\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"mainwnd_split\",0,\"172\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"mainwnd_split_x\",0,\"150\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"resolve_peerips\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"check_update\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"check_update_beta\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"anoninfo\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"upnp\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"use_udp_trackers\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"upnp.external_tcp_port\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"upnp.external_udp_port\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"upnp.external_ip\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"natpmp\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"lsd\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"disable_fw\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"finish_cmd\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"state_cmd\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dw\",0,\"71524906\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"fd\",0,\"284\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"k\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"v\",0,\"100754638\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"asip\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"asdlurl\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"asdns\",0,\"234\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"ascon\",0,\"62\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"asdl\",0,\"1108\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"sched_enable\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"sched_ul_rate\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"sched_interaction\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"sched_dl_rate\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"sched_table\",2,\"\u0001\u0001\u0001\u0001\u0001\u0001\u0001\u0001\u0001\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"sched_dis_dht\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"enable_scrape\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"show_toolbar\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"show_details\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"show_status\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"show_category\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.show_dropzone\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.combine_listview_status_done\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"show_tabicons\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"show_general_tab\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"show_pulse_tab\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"show_tracker_tab\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"show_peers_tab\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"show_pieces_tab\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"show_files_tab\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"show_speed_tab\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"show_logger_tab\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"rand_port_on_start\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"prealloc_space\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"language\",0,\"-1\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"logger_mask\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dht\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dht_per_torrent\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"pex\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"rate_limit_local_peers\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"multi_day_transfer_limit_en\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"multi_day_transfer_mode_ul\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"multi_day_transfer_mode_dl\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"multi_day_transfer_mode_uldl\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"multi_day_transfer_limit_unit\",0,\"1\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"multi_day_transfer_limit_value\",0,\"200\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"multi_day_transfer_limit_span\",0,\"11\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.bind_ip\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.outgoing_ip\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.outgoing_port\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.outgoing_max_port\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.low_cpu\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.calc_overhead\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.calc_rss_overhead\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.calc_tracker_overhead\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.max_halfopen\",0,\"100\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.limit_excludeslocal\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.upnp_tcp_only\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.disable_incoming_ipv6\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.ratelimit_utp\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"isp.bep22\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"isp.primary_dns\",2,\"208.67.222.222\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"isp.secondary_dns\",2,\"208.67.220.220\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"isp.fqdn\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"isp.peer_policy_enable\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"isp.peer_policy_url\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"isp.peer_policy_override\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dir_autoload_flag\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dir_autoload_delete\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dir_autoload\",2,\"D:\\\\\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"notify_complete\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"ipfilter.enable\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"search_list\",2,\"BitTorrent|http://www.bittorrent.com/search?client=%v&search=\\r\\nGoogle|http://google.com/search?q=filetype%3Atorrent+\\r\\nMininova|http://www.mininova.org/search/?cat=0&search=\\r\\nVuze|http://search.vuze.com/xsearch/?q=\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"search_list_sel\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"dht.rate\",0,\"-1\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"append_incomplete\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"show_add_dialog\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"always_show_add_dialog\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.log_date\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"remove_torrent_files_with_private_data\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"boss_key\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"boss_key_salt\",0,\"\",{\"access\":\"W\"}]\n,[\"use_boss_key_pw\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"boss_key_pw\",0,\"\",{\"access\":\"W\"}]\n,[\"encryption_mode\",0,\"2\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"encryption_allow_legacy\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"rss.update_interval\",0,\"15\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"rss.smart_repack_filter\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"rss.feed_as_default_label\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.color_progress_bars\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.update_rate\",0,\"1000\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.save_resume_rate\",0,\"120\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.delete_to_trash\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.default_del_action\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.speed_in_title\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.limits_in_statusbar\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.graphic_progress\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.piecebar_progress\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.show_status_icon_in_dl_list\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.tall_category_list\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.wide_toolbar\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.find_pane\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.toolbar_labels\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.category_list_spaces\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.bypass_search_redirect\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"streaming.preview_player\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"avwindow\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"stats.video1.time_watched\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"stats.video2.time_watched\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"stats.video3.time_watched\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"stats.video1.finished\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"stats.video2.finished\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"stats.video3.finished\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"stats.welcome_page_useful\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"queue.dont_count_slow_dl\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"queue.dont_count_slow_ul\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"queue.slow_dl_threshold\",0,\"1000\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"queue.slow_ul_threshold\",0,\"1000\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"queue.use_seed_peer_ratio\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"queue.prio_no_seeds\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.auto_dl_enable\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.auto_dl_interval\",0,\"1200\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.auto_dl_qos_min\",0,\"8500\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.auto_dl_sample_window\",0,\"15\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.auto_dl_sample_average\",0,\"5\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.auto_dl_factor\",0,\"80\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.tcp_rate_control\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.graph_tcp_rate_control\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.graph_overhead\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"gui.graph_legend\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.ratelimit_tcp_only\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.prioritize_partial_pieces\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.transp_disposition\",0,\"31\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.utp_target_delay\",0,\"100\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.utp_packet_size_interval\",0,\"10\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.utp_receive_target_delay\",0,\"100\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.utp_initial_packet_size\",0,\"4\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.utp_dynamic_packet_size\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"net.discoverable\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.enable_pulse\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.pulse_interval\",0,\"1200\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.pulse_weight\",0,\"200\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.determine_encoded_rate_for_streamables\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.failover_peer_speed_threshold\",0,\"512\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"streaming.min_buffer_piece\",0,\"5\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.allow_same_ip\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.no_connect_to_services\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.no_connect_to_services_list\",2,\"25,110,6666,6667\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.ban_threshold\",0,\"3\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.use_ban_ratio\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.ban_ratio\",0,\"128\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.use_rangeblock\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.graceful_shutdown\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.shutdown_tracker_timeout\",0,\"15\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"bt.shutdown_upnp_timeout\",0,\"5\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"peer.lazy_bitfield\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"peer.resolve_country\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"peer.disconnect_inactive\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"peer.disconnect_inactive_interval\",0,\"300\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"diskio.flush_files\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"diskio.sparse_files\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"diskio.no_zero\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"diskio.use_partfile\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"diskio.smart_hash\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"diskio.smart_sparse_hash\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"diskio.coalesce_writes\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"diskio.coalesce_write_size\",0,\"2097152\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"diskio.resume_min\",0,\"100\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"diskio.max_write_queue\",0,\"32\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"diskio.cache_reduce_minutes\",0,\"9\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"diskio.cache_stripe\",0,\"128\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"cache.override\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"cache.override_size\",0,\"2500\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"cache.reduce\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"cache.write\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"cache.writeout\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"cache.writeimm\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"cache.read\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"cache.read_turnoff\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"cache.read_prune\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"cache.read_thrash\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"cache.disable_win_read\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"cache.disable_win_write\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.enable\",0,\"1\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.enable_guest\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.enable_listen\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.token_auth\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.username\",2,\"01serviceaccnt10\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.password\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"W\"}]\n,[\"webui.uconnect_enable\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.uconnect_username\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.uconnect_password\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"W\"}]\n,[\"webui.uconnect_username_anonymous\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.uconnect_question_opted_out\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"webui.uconnect_computername\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.allow_pairing\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.guest\",2,\"guest\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.restrict\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.port\",0,\"8080\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.cookie\",2,\"{\\\"showDetails\\\":true,\\\"showDetailsIcons\\\":true,\\\"showCategories\\\":true,\\\"showToolbar\\\":true,\\\"showStatusBar\\\":true,\\\"useSysFont\\\":true,\\\"updateInterval\\\":3000,\\\"maxRows\\\":0,\\\"lang\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"hSplit\\\":-1,\\\"vSplit\\\":-1,\\\"torrentTable\\\":{\\\"colMask\\\":995592,\\\"colOrder\\\":[],\\\"colWidth\\\":[],\\\"reverse\\\":false,\\\"sIndex\\\":-1},\\\"peerTable\\\":{\\\"colMask\\\":250402,\\\"colOrder\\\":[],\\\"colWidth\\\":[],\\\"reverse\\\":false,\\\"sIndex\\\":-1},\\\"fileTable\\\":{\\\"colMask\\\":48,\\\"colOrder\\\":[],\\\"colWidth\\\":[],\\\"reverse\\\":false,\\\"sIndex\\\":-1},\\\"feedTable\\\":{\\\"colMask\\\":222,\\\"colOrder\\\":[],\\\"colWidth\\\":[],\\\"reverse\\\":false,\\\"sIndex\\\":-1},\\\"advOptTable\\\":{\\\"rowMultiSelect\\\":false},\\\"activeSettingsPane\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"activeRssFeeds\\\":{\\\"rssfeed_all\\\":1},\\\"activeTorGroups\\\":{\\\"cat\\\":{\\\"cat_all\\\":1},\\\"lbl\\\":{}}}\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.raptor_host\",2,\"raptor.utorrent.com\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.raptor_port\",0,\"443\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.raptor_secure\",1,\"true\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.talon_host\",2,\"remote.utorrent.com\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.talon_port\",0,\"80\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.talon_secure\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"webui.uconnect_toolbar_ever\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"webui.uconnect_enable_ever\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"webui.uconnect_connected_ever\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"webui.uconnect_actions_count\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"webui.uconnect_actions_list_count\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"webui.update_message\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"R\"}]\n,[\"proxy.proxy\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"proxy.type\",0,\"0\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"proxy.port\",0,\"8080\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"proxy.auth\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"proxy.p2p\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"proxy.resolve\",1,\"false\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"proxy.username\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n,[\"proxy.password\",2,\"\",{\"access\":\"Y\"}]\n]\n}\n"

try reloading the page

Archived