µTorrent WebUI

Ultima

Known issue, not so much a bug as it is a limitation with what information µTorrent passes along to WebUI.

@Snowknight26: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=448274#p448274

But um... since this is being promoted from WIP to "stable" (sorta stable anyway), I'll post an updated build with the (few) changes since the last full release...

v0.370 (2010-02-07)

~ Change: Modal Label dialog

* Fix: Column resizing broken on IE

Get it in the first post.

I've put up the new version on utorrent.com, so when your client tries to grab it, it will grab this latest version. If you already have the webui installed, either put it in place yourself in %AppData%\uTorrent or delete the current one there.

There isn't yet an autoupdate mechanism for the WebUI.

do i report bugs here? if so i noticed these bugs

webui doesn't retain some setting between accesses

like i click option and in webui tab i check to show alternate background and show current speed in title bar but when i close the browser (or the webui in a new firefox tab) i see that the items i checked are back to unchecked.i don't know if this is a new bug or not because i never used those options before

this is a new bug:when i arrange webui columns and select to show downloading torrents, and then close webui and open a new one the columns are rearranged to default one(not the one i arranged) an webui is showing all torrents (not downloading torrents).seems like it get reseted or that it doesn't save the setting. this was not the case in earlier version of webui (i used 0.362 before)

btw hope you add the ability to move torrents around. i think it number one priority ,but if you dont think so i respect your decision. and is it that hard to implement? i remember reading the forum and seeing a command for webui to move torrent up and down(some cgi?torrenthash=.. or something like that) but i couldn't test it.

All settings save just fine here, whether it be alternating listview background colors, column selections, or category selection. Tested across the most current versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Safari. Heck, I even tested Internet Explorer 6, just for kicks, and (for the most part) WebUI works just fine. I don't know what to tell you.

If changing the queue order were as simple as calling an API, it would have been implemented ages ago. It simply isn't possible from µTorrent at the moment.

thanks for answers

i think i saw that :

/gui/?action=queueup&hash=[TORRENT HASH]&...&hash=...

/gui/?action=queuedown&hash=[TORRENT HASH]&...&hash=...

and though it was already implemented

can you tell me where does webui saves its setting?

maybe i have a permission problem thingy?

and btw ultima

i found noticed that ,the problem i said before (setting not getting saved between refreshes) occurs when using utorrent 2.1 alpha ( which btw i dont recommend to users cause its still buggy, like not removing !ut extension buggy),so when i used utorrent 2.0 it saved the preferences just fine so be careful when testing with alpha version.(maybe they changed the preferences structure or something but still i may be wrong.)

Archived