noob questions

bingobob

I searched before asking but either I am asking silly questions that haven`t been asked before or I am searching on the wrong keywords, anyway would someone be able to answer a few utorrent questions please?

BTW I used a standard unstall, didn`t change any settings.

Am I sharing all media on my machine or only the stuff I have downloaded/downloading?

If I move the location of the stuff I downloaded will that hinder my sharing?

When I start a download off say a folder with 20 items, in Windows Explorer it thinks that the files are all there, correct size etc. I even clicked on one 1 min after I started the download and it worked?!?! What is that all about? In utorrent it says I am only 1% dowloaded but Explorer sees the full size ad th file even worked.

Think that is all, the rest is pretty self explanitory I think.

thanks

Am I sharing all media on my machine or only the stuff I have downloaded/downloading?

Only active tasks.

If I move the location of the stuff I downloaded will that hinder my sharing?

Only if you don't tell uTorrent about the change.

When I start a download off say a folder with 20 items, in Windows Explorer it thinks that the files are all there, correct size etc. I even clicked on one 1 min after I started the download and it worked?!?! What is that all about? In utorrent it says I am only 1% dowloaded but Explorer sees the full size ad th file even worked.

Although playback issues aren't supported here, I'm willing to bet if you left the file to try to continue playing, it would have problems.

Archived