Multiple Scheduler Limits

Final-form

Alright. First off, although I did do some searching, I'm quite sure that someone has suggested this before. If so, just think of it has an extra vote towards it. ;D

I've been using the scheduler recently, and really loving that I don't have to sit and monitor my torrents all the damn time. The only thing I have a problem with is that there is only one limit you can set. I live in New Zealand, and therefore I get practically no data cap to work with (I feel so jelous when hearing other people talk about their amazing plans).

What I was thinking is that we could set each individual block of time to have a limit, ie I can set one block to 25/kb, then later on have a few hours 50/kb. This would stop me having to let torrents run amok on unlimited, which eats my meagre bandwidth up quickly.

Uploading at "unlimited" speed is best done with those who have "unlimited" fast connections. (like 100+ megabit/sec upload speeds!)

If your connection isn't that fast, you pretty much should ALWAYS have an upload speed limit set below your connection max...possibly well under max to avoid temporary overloads due to addition of uTorrent traffic + other networking traffic (web browsers, etc).

Your ISP is likely throwing away excess packets...yet still counting them towards your daily/monthly bandwidth limits!

Archived