Upload limited

Madnoc

Hiya, I'm probably on of the few people who would actually like to be able to UPLOAD faster, but for some reason I seem to not be able to upload any more than ~130 kB/sec, despite toying around with all of the limiters and everything that should allow it to go higher than that. If this has been addressed with someone else I apologize, I did try to search through the forums for answers, but there are simply too many accumulated pages. At any rate, I've got a solid broadband connection, all relevant ports are opened, limits are off, and I have plenty of peers trying to get to me, but it just won't go over 130 for more than a second or so. Any ideas??

130 in uTorrent for the speed graph, download, or upload speed is in KiloBYTES/second -- that's over 1 megabit/sec upload bandwidth.

...Which is probably all ComCast is giving you.

Upload may burst higher than that for a couple seconds but ~130 KB/sec is all your line is ALLOWED to sustain by ComCast. (Because the bandwidth you're using is from a shared pool...with lots of other customers.)

Archived