"Exceed file system size limitation problem?"

Terminator Rocky

HI.

I'm currently using utorrent 1.8.3 version, but instead of downloading a 7 GB torrent, it keeps pumping up a text "exceed filesystem size limitation. Profile may not be saved properly. Detyermined to continue?" And once I click yes, it just go for maxium about 1 min download and get stuck immediately, having the avalibility turnig 0 and red and everthing just got stuck.

I have try to change any possible related settings in Prefrence but it just doesn't seem to work at all. So I really kind of need help here. I will be appreciate if any one can tell me any clue about it.

Tim

Thanks. I had trandffered it to the NTSF hard driver.(By the way, is it good that we transfeered all the hard driver to NTSF, including C,D,F(currently transferred E), to make it more powerful?)

But at the same time, after I can start downlaoding that big torrent, a new problem came up: Speed stucks at aboout 100kb/s. My down on speed test is about 250-180kb/s, so I set it as 192kb/s, but never seems to rise up above 150kb/s. What was the problem?

How can I make it faster?

Tim

Are you saying that after I run the speed test on the speed guide settings, I should set the connection type according to the upload speed? "cause if I set it according to my upload speed, it will then be 34 kb/s and i will then be set it as "Dial up 28.8 kb/s", which is the lowest one! I have also try to set it as that, but the result seems to reverse.(It drop down immediately 100kb/s!)

Are you sure we should set it according to the upload?

It doesn't even work at all!!

I pause my currently downloading torrent, run the speed test, and it shows 340kb(about 34KB/s). So according to what you said, I then set the connection type down from 192kb/s to the lowest"Dial-up 28.8kb/s" And guess what! It drops from currently about 140kb/s to nearly 0!! Not even it didn't increse, it decrease down to nothing! And it had last for about nearly 40 mins and I still can't fix anything of it!

How are you going to explain this?

Download Speed: 3338 kbps (417.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 313 kbps (39.1 KB/sec transfer rate)

Are you telling me to just STOP the whole current from downloading and do the test? But what after? start downloading the thing all over again?! I have been downloading this torrent for a whole afternoon and you want me to just abandon it?!!

So I did what you said Mooogly, I stop the corrent and run the speed test, and this is the result:

Download Speed: 2590 kbps (323.8 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 360 kbps (45 KB/sec transfer rate)

So is that mean I should sett eh connection type t either "dial-up 28k" or "Dial-up 54k", as it's one of the values in between? (did 'k' mean 'kybts' or 'KB/s"?)

Archived