really need help

Fletch86

I am having problems with speeds. I have found 2 problems that I am not sure how to solve. Firstly, i am using Qwest as an ISP, they are on the "bad ISP" list, for throttling Bit Torrent bandwidth. Secondly, I just found out about the Windows TCP/IP coding that limits the max number of connections. (google error 4226, if you dont know what i am talking about) I am running window vista home premium SP2, with TCPIP.sys version 6.0.6002.18005. But online on all the TCPIP patch sites, i am not able to find that version as a cracked file. Also I have Advanced windows care, which is suppsoed to have a TCP IP optimizer, and i tried that but with no luck at changing that option either. So basically what I am asking is if anyone knows how i can get past the throttling and blocks that are put in place by the people we pay for services, so that i am able to get the full services that i pay for. I greatly appreciate any help you can offer.

ok thanks for that guide, but it doesnt really solve my problem with Win Vista. I found out they have the limit on half-open connections which messes with Utorrent. Thats the problem i need solved, i dont really think i can solve the ISP throttling problem, at least without switching ISP's. Thanks again tho, the guide had some good info.

Archived