Forwarding ports with a mobile connection

Etreuf

I'm currently on a business trip in San Antonio, and got a usb modem from a local cell phone company for my laptop while Im intown.

I was initially getting very good speeds and then a couple of days ago, virtually nothing. I have a red Icon that says I need to change my listening port. I have and it keeps testing as closed. I've read about forwarding ports, but dont know how to access the usb modem. Any help would be appreciated.

Also I have uPnP enabled, my firewalls are down, antivirus turned off.

Yeah I already have. Ive done random ports and I continue to get the same slow speeds and it still tells me the port is closed. I have my settings run properly and have tried everything from the speed FAQ. Im getting like 0.2 download and like 2.2 upload.

Only thing I can think of is that I have vista and an AMD dual core processor. Any ideas?

I have norton but I turned it off along with windows firewall. I reinstalled Utorrent and am getting like 10 kbs downloads now, but still have a red Icon. It says a firewall is blocking it but like I said they are both turned off.

Archived