Harddrive space continually declines

k1234a

Okay, utorrent was working fine until like a month ago. Now whenever, I'm seeding (or downloading), I am constantly losing disk space. Every few minutes I will be losing more and more space (around 100mb every 10 minutes). I know it's not the files I'm downloading because this happens when I'm only just seeding as well and whenever I do download, all my downloads are already pre-allocated.

Whenever, I use utorrent now, my harddrive keeps losing space and when I shut off my laptop, I thought I would recover the harddrive space, but it doesn't. Any idea why it's doing this? This happens whenever I just seed as well, so I know it can't be my downloads.

Well in the temp folders I don't really know which files to delete because there are lot files that I don't know about. I did delete microsoft office around the same time before I started having this problem and it didn't uninstall properly or something, but that's not what's affecting utorrent could it? I don't see how one program unrelated to another could affect the other...

Anyway last night, I had around 17gb, now I only have 12gb of space from seeding two torrent files and downloading one (pre-allocated, so the space was already taken when I started it).

Archived