Green Light, Very Slow Speeds :((

Jawshh

Ok here's my problem>>>> I already port forwarded utorrent on my router(besides,i get green light), I followed all the stickies. I am on a 512 down and 384 up adsl. I did speedtests and everything's positive. Well, when i add a torrent, my down speed goes no higher than 6.7kb/s and up speed no higher than 3.0 kb/s.

I have tested my connection with Glasnot, but i dont understand the results XDD..

Well here it is:

Results for your host (ADSL-204-204.myt.mu - 41.212.204.204):

Is BitTorrent traffic on a well-known BitTorrent port (6882) throttled?

* There was a problem with the BitTorrent upload (seeding). Our tool did not detect forged TCP RST packets, but nevertheless no data could be transfered.

* There was a problem with the BitTorrent download. Our tool did not detect forged TCP RST packets, but nevertheless no data could be transfered.

Is BitTorrent traffic on a non-standard BitTorrent port (10010) throttled?

* There was a problem with the BitTorrent upload (seeding). Our tool did not detect forged TCP RST packets, but nevertheless no data could be transfered.

* There was a problem with the BitTorrent download. Our tool did not detect forged TCP RST packets, but nevertheless no data could be transfered.

Is TCP traffic on a well-known BitTorrent port (6882) throttled?

A week before(when i just installed utorrent) i was getting download speed @ 54 kb/s and up speed @ 32kb/s... But Now its just no good.

I dont understand why i cant download at high speeds. Plzzz help me

Glasnost is saying BitTorrent downloading+uploading seems to be completely blocked now!

Try 320 kbit/sec upload settings from 2nd link in my signature.

Also try 1st link in my signature, slow speed section.

You may also need to use FORCED encryption with no incoming legacy (unencrypted) connections.

Hey,

My download speed is now stuck to 0.3-3.0 kB/s and upload to 0-0.3 kB/s

Why is that???? Do you need some more information that can let u figure this out?

I used the port checker in speed guide and it says OK!

I have used the settings in the chart u pointed @.

I have changed net.max_halfopen from 50 to 10

I am running Windows XP SP3.

I am using Avast Antivirus, Outpost Firewall, Spybot S&D( I usually disable all of them before starting utorrent)

My router is a Livebox sagem F@st3202 .

My ISP is Orange Mauritius/ Mauritius Telecom Plus LTD

Thanx.

Archived