Seeding the same files to two different Trackers

RedDwarfer

I am trying to seed a Torrent which I got from one tracker on another Tracker to improve my ratio.

The torrent files are separate and downloaded from 2 different sites.

I have forced a re-check after adding the Torrent and it shows 100% okay but when I start to seed, it seeds successfully initially and then reports an error and some of the early files are marked as incomplete. This forces me to re-download those parts which I don't want to do.

But the one Tracker is stopping due to this. Is is possible to prevent uTorrent doing any re-checking as the other Tracker seems content with the files?

I certainly don't want my file corrupted by another Tracker altering them while re-downloading.

How can I prevent this? I would prefer not to have to make copies of the files.

Any tips on how to seed to two different Trackers the same files would be appreciated.

Yes there are 2 separate jobs for each each set of files.

As I said I did do a force re-check of the files to check that they were compatible and they did show as 100% after the check. They did begin seeding data but after some minutes uTorrent came up with an error and stopped the torrent. Some of the first files then showed incomplete for the Tracker which I did not download the files from.

The sfv file checked okay too but later failed the first archive on a later check so uTorrent must of altered the file.

It's preventing the new Tracker from altering the files that I need. What settings to prevent that from happening?

I don't want to re-download files, if the Tracker doesn't like them then they will not be seeded, but I won't re-download and waste time and bandwidth.

I am still using uTorrent 1.6.1

I am still using uTorrent 1.6.1

Not supported.

I wasn't asking for specific information relating to any particular build, only general information about uTorrent which would most likely apply to ALL builds. So no thanks to you for not helping, I sorted it out myself. Just set the files to skip and then seeded without them changing the files. :)

Archived