RSS not giving downloads highest priority

Ranadok

I'm using µTorrent 1.4.1 build 413, and am having trouble getting new episodes found through the built-in RSS function to start automatically at the beginning of the queue.

Currently, I have two actively downloading torrents and two torrents in a manually stopped state. When a new episode is added by RSS, it gets stuck on to the end of the queue, and it doesn't download until I raise it in the list (my maximum number of active downloads is two, and my two downloading torrents are big and slow, so it would take more than a few days to get to the new episode if I didn't mess with it). I have 'Give download highest priority' selected on the episode's filter settings, which, by my understanding of the RSS tutorial, should give it priority over all of my other downloads, and queue up what it had to to make room at the top... but it is just sitting at the bottom. Am I missing or misunderstanding something?

Well, it isn't doing that either. I was going off of the RSS tutorial linked from the site FAQ, which says (I've quoted it to save me some paraphrasing):

"Give download highest priority sets all torrents downloaded automatically through RSS to the top of the queue, making your seeds and other downloads get queued if you reach the max active torrents."

So, it should be giving the new downloads a 1 in the '#' column and start them downloading right away, but it isn't (as of about 15 minutes ago on build 417 ). Is there another setting that overrides that function that I'm not aware of, am I misinterpreting it, or is it a bug? Any help would be appreciated.

Archived