Is it possible to cue torrents in utorrent?

wman

First of all, let me say I am verry happy with uTorrent for mac's beta. I've always used tomato torrent, which is a very nice, light, quick program, but isn't as quick or organized as uTorrent. Its good for downloading one or two torrents at a time, but lacks features and each torrent has a seperate window. I recently lost a 10,000 or so song itunes library, mostly converted to .m4a (apple lossless) and with album art, in other words, a lot of bloody work. Anyways, me being in a stage of mania, I've been downloading around 50gb of torrents a day and a better client was required. So far I am quite happy and gratz to the devs for making a good client for a good opperating system. Linux ever? :)

Without any furtheer adieu, my question is the following: is it possible to make torrents cue so they are all downloaded one after another in a certain order? I know I can make some have higher priority than others and allot certain amounts of bandwidth, but I want it to automatically cue torrents to download one at a time in a certain order by default. Is this possible with utorrent?

-thx

-wman

You can put them in order by:

Right clicking the Bar at the top that has all the info on it, Name, Size etc. From there you can add more options to this task bar if you add the number field to the bar you will see what number the torrents are placed in for download. From here if you right click or control +click the mouse or track pad on the torrent files you get the option to move them up or down in the queue. The easiest way to see which files are first or to put them in order is to click the number field on the task bar and it will put them in order by number.

Archived