Download Issue

TomB

I have been using UTorrent for 2 months without issues. Now suddenly my download does not show up in the destination file.

I'm running Windows XP Proffesional. I use Zone Alarm Extreme - Firewall is shut off and UTorrent is in the accepted programs list.

I think the problem is not with UTorrent. I have the same problem with 360Share Pro.

I download from Isohunt and the file appears in UTorrent and starts calculating, (downloading?). The destination directory is empty. However, when I look in "Add Torrent" I see the files in the destination directory. Same phenomonon with 360Share.

I am the administrator. File search does not find the files either. Please help. I have no idea what I did or what to do.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

Switeck,

Thanks for the quick reply. It's much appreciated by an illeterate like me when I get in trouble.

I did a restart in safe mode with network just to observe if anything would be different. To my amazement everything has been taken care of. I don't know how or why, but, I'm happier then a pig in mud.

Thanks again,

Tom

Archived