Listening error

specmaster

I have been using Torrentprivacy for some time now but lately it does nothing, all the torrents are sitting there waiting to be downloaded or uploaded but nothing happens. It tells me that there is a listening error and that I should change the listening port but there is nowhere to do this, so how do I do it?

If I go into the preferences menu and click on the connection option, there is nothing displayed on the menu page.

I run Wibdows XP, and Avira Premuim Security Suite which has been set up to allow access to the internet but nothing is happening.

Any ideas?

It is Torrentprivacy as when using this service, it uses a version of utorrent but is pre-configured. I have already searched FAQ and used the search bar but nothing there helps as I have already explained, when clicking on the "connection" tab the resultant page is blank, I cannot change anything from there unlike when using the normal utorrent.

The status indictor is green but the message says I should change the ports as there is a listening error.

The Firewall is disbaled so that is not a factor in this.

Torrentprivacy removed and official built of utorrent installed and works perfectly. I can change the ports on the connection tab if required. I used to be able to do this on Torrentprivacy as well until recently. I have also deleted all the old settings and returned it to default settings with no change. I still have the listening error on Torrentprivacy.

Archived