Help, requested operation cannot be performed.

Gnomestone

This is the error I'm getting "The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open".

Yes, I've read the other threads on this, but I am a complete noob. One torrent I was downloading worked fine, yet other ones are getting me this error. If I force start it, it works for a minute and the error happens again.

I'm running Windows Vista, please let me know what I need to do to fix this problem. I am a noob so please give me steps on how to fix it.

Ultima, I'm using Webroot for my Antivirus. I put it in "gamer mode" and I still got the problem so I don't think Webroot is the problem.

Also do you want me to get Hijack This, Process Explorer, and Process Monitor? Or just one of them. When I get them, what do I do? Do I just start a torrent? How do I get the log?

I'm pretty new at this kind of stuff. I know that whatever the problem is, is not serious at all because I can just keep force starting the torrent and it will eventually finish, but it is very annoying having to babysit the torrent.

Archived