File exceeds the size limit?

Enix18

Greetings,

I've encountered this problem a number of times when attempting to download particularly large files. When I try to start downloading the torrent I get a message saying "One or more files exceed the filesystem size limit, these files can not be saved properly. Do you want to continue anyway?" If I choose 'yes' then the download will begin anyway, but eventually I'll receive another error message telling me the file exceeds the filesystem size limit, and the download will stop immediately. I've had no problem downloading very large torrents when they were split into many smaller files but downloading a single smaller file seems to be impossible, and as I said I have tried this with a number of large torrents and been met with the same result every time.

Now, I'm not the most tech-savvy person, but I have a pretty good feeling that this ISN'T something that I can fix by just changing around a few settings in BitTorrent. That being said, if anyone does know some way of fixing this problem then their assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Enix18

Archived