Very Low Speed

guru1349

I've tried everything. I saw a guide on this forum, explaining how the settings should be made. You can reach the guide here

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=58404

Ive done everything right according to the guide. But my speed is incerdibly low.Usually 0.5kb\s and sometimes 11kb\s. I couldnt get any more than 11.

Ive read everything in forum(about speed) done everything but still it's too slow. And I have another problem: The icon which turns green when everything's ok, is usually yellow and sometimes red. It says "no connection.a router or a firewall is limiting your conneciton"(not exactly, I use a translated version)But Im very sure I have firewall disabled, even when it is disabled, I checked uTorrent in the list to let it connect. and I dont know what is a router (I dont know english terms of computer because in my country, everybody tries to translate everything, they love it). It also says "You must open a port to let the others connect you"

In speed tests, my average upload speed is 300Kbits.So ive chosen 256 in the speed guide.And Ive done all the other things which is told in the guide above, for 256Kbits.

I dont know which information ı should give. If you ask, Ill give the info you need so maybe you can solve it.Please help me.

I tried port forwarding but I cant complete a step in the guide, it says "dont skip this step", in this step you must put your static ip adress in the adress bar of your browser.I did it but it didnt load any page, said "the page doesnt load". Im sure Ive done every step correct but I couldnt accomplish that step so i cant go any further. Can somebody help please?

By the way, thankıs for the firewal guide but i dont have any additional firewalls, just windows.

but how can i know my router's ip adress? i tried the ip adress, which the command window tells me; tried the ip adress which is given on the page(1962.168.1.254) but they both didnt load. same error "the page doesnt load". ah please help me.

That's the page which Im using.

http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Aztech/DSL600ER/Utorrent.htm

OK I did everything correct, got a static IP, done port forwarding.I did exactly what the guide says but still, The icon says "no incoming connections. Unless the icon turns green, it could indicate a problem with your network configuration" And my speed is 20Kb\s

I dont understand, Im sure I did everything right.I tried the port checker tool, it says "your port is not open or not reachable"

Im sure i disabled my firewall(i cant uninstall it, it's windows firewall and theres no setup option for it) I cant believe. what could it possibly be? Why cant I still do it right?

Archived