NO UPLOADS - Yet have 300-400kbs downloads and a "green" connection!?

BIgBeatz

Disabling any software firewall besides Windows Firewall usually doesn't prevent it from blocking incoming traffic...or worse. :(

Try removing ALL uTorrent entries in your firewall and letting the firewall redetect uTorrent. You may need a reboot to get full effect out of it. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi buddy, just posted a new thread and that arrogant, unhelpful d*ck dreadknight who just comes here for a moderator power trip blocked/deleted the post. I have found out that when I do a speedtest it says "Warning: You connection shows signs of ISP upload compression"

So can I get around/solve this, without changing ISP?

Thanks

No it isn't a problem with the trackers. I have 4 private torrent trackers and none of them work. On public torrents I can only seed a very small fraction, and it uploads very very slowly regardless of how many people are downloading it at the time. I believe that for some reason people cannot "see" and connect to my computer. Please help me out here..

As I said in the new post I made, when I did the speed test it said something about ISP upload compression.

Archived