Red + Yellow Triangle Problem

leoboy1986

Hi, as the title says, i have the red and yellow triangle problem.

I had windows firewall on and my routers firewall on. I disabled windows firewall and then went into my modem settings and followed this guide to fort forwarding for my modem.

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Huawei/EchoLife-HG520s/Utorrent.htm

So now i have forwarded the port utorrent uses and windows firewall is off, yet i still have the same problem. I even turned the whole modem firewall off for 1 min just to test and the problem still didn't go away.

Can anyone help? :( I have windows home premium 64bit if that is of any use.

Thanks for reading!

Hi, I have also yellow (sometimes red) triangle problem!

utorrent often shows red & yellow icons (green is very rare) while downloading.

I'm using broadband connection & don't know much about port forwarding, infact I don't have any choice. My service provider gave me only a wire with RJ45 connector which comes from a pole near my house (which is just like CATV connection). How can I configure the router? Is there any chance for me to configure or forward my port? How?

:(

If you're getting 'just' an Ethernet connection from your ISP, then you're probably downstream from a router you're not allowed to configure...have a LAN ip from your ISP...and are permanently firewalled. Perhaps you better do a little more research to confirm/deny this.

Archived