Country's Flag isn't showing when i upgraded from 1.8.2 to new 1.8.3

shadowfury

Hey guys when I upgraded to the new 1.8.3 from 1.8.2, i notice when i go to peer list for the IP addresses for the people in the trackers that are either seeding to me I'm seeding are not having any of the ip address's country's flags shown whatsoever for any of the torrents i have on the list. Is this a problem with 1.8.3 that utorrent needs to fix? Because I notice this when i upgraded from 1.8.2. And it was fine and the country's flag was shown.

Does anybody know the problem and how they can me fix it please?

Hey DreadWingKnight, I don't know what you're talking about? Wat does that have to do with showing the country's flag? I think it has to do with 1.8.3. Can you help me fix this problem? I don't know what u mean by re-create the rules for u torrent in my internet security software?

I'm using Kaspersky Internet Security 2009, but I don't think that's the reason why the country's flag isn't showing up.

I mean all my downloads are working fine like I get really fast download speed and my Upload speed is maxed out to 50 kb/s so yeah it's like 1.8.2 but the country's flag isn't showing

You're wrong. I turned off my Internet Security and have no security software running right now and utorrent still isn't showing the country's flags from the peers.

I already set my ports with my router.

Like i said it's probably when i upgraded to 1.8.3 from 1.8.2. Even still when i upgraded from previous utorrent versions i never had this problem. what's going on guys?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived