Browser Search Bar

atlantisisdead

I had this um...munched... from another topic category and I have lost some energy since that post. Heh heh. So, I do not want to type everything again.

Basically, i can't enter my favorite website in the uTorrent search engine because every variation of code I try to write does not work, and I find no option to do anything to enter new websites other than to type the code. The instructions say [Format: Name|URL] but using that format also doesn't work. The variations of search code I have used gets me to the websites, but adds stuff to the search query making the search term "not found." Simply doing the [Format: Name|URL] doesn't get me to the website at all. I had typed a bunch of stuff that would probably eliminate a lot of back and forth questions, but I am tired now.

So, any ideas?

LoL. After a very lengthy post of all my various attempts to rewrite the code to fit the URL from the website (quite extensive) I saw your help, Moogly! So ERASE all that stuff, and thank goodness this forum allows me to! Instead, I say:

Thank you, Moogly, for being kind enough to direct me to this extensive treasure list.

Archived