Cannot move default folder for download

sousabone3

Im trying to move the folder in which all my downloads go into. I changed the new downloads and its working, and I changed the completed downloads it is also working. It is downloading to temp and then moving to the completed just fine. BUT, its recreating the old folder on my desktop and downloading them there as well How do I make it stop doing that. Second I was in the middle of downloading a few torrents when I moved my data. I re-check them all a few times but its starting to them download all over. WTF?

anyone with some knowledgeable help would be awesome. Thanks alot

Ok, im pretty sure the old folder took effect. Whether or not it was properly is the question. I have unchecked and reapplied the new folders I want for the downloads to go to, which is all I know to point utorrent to the new location. Like I said their going to the new folder just fine. It just keeps recreating the old folder on my desktop. Its really annoying and I dont understand why. Im thinking about uninstalling and reinstalling utorrent completely, and just start all my downloads over. If anyone can help I would be greatly appreciative. I would like to think maybe I just dont know howto use the software properly. Thanks all

Archived