Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firon

µTorrent 2.0 beta 17539

Statistics box is still different to the one in options. Options one is at least internally consistant now, but is way lower than it should be (statistics looks OK).

edit: talking about Transfer cap feature.

Yes, there were 0,1 0,2 kbps while resetting DHT etc in previous versions. They were shown in common traffic down in the window. But 2kb/s and 3mb of traffic in 20 minutes?! I've never saw anything like that on BT protocol

Yes, all previous versions of utorrent haven't given me +4mb of smth downloaded after 20min of uploading. but utorrent 2.0 does. I guess that's a bug. Fake packets or smth. Rolling back to 1.8

It's not a fake packet. The difference is that 2.0 estimates the TCP/UDP overhead now. 1.8 does not do it by default. Hence, 2.0 shows more bandwidth usage.

Crashing just after upgrading. This is the only build I've ever had a crash with other than the intentional 'asserts' crash build.

The client crashes after a torrent is started. No crash if it just sits there inactive.

Do we still need to upload to a third-party site or is that now redundant with the 'submit to developers' option? Here it is anyway: http://www.mediafire.com/?jzteaontm4m

It's always submitted to us. The point is that a post in here is a more direct response that there's a problem (and brings more attentioon to it).

You have some global stop on all torrents -- probably due to the scheduler (though it can also be due to transfer cap limits, or speed testing). See the status bar.

Firon wrote:

It's always submitted to us.

Wrong ... I myself had some cases where the crash couldn't be sent automatically.

Sure, but that's generally not the case. And it certainly tries to send it, even if it sometimes fails.

when the transfer cap is activated and you can't download,m if you have something in your queue selected, so that it's highlighted blue, then click anywhere on the screen, but outside utorrent window, the item/'s you had highlighted turn black, instead of staying grey like the others.

It seems that bt.transp_disposition keeps getting set to 5 with no action on my part.

I swear I've pressed the reset (sets it to 15) 3 or 4 times now.

edit: It's the "Enable Bandwidth Management" box.

thank you, fixed in build 17188 ;)

but dont forget that upload limit bug still exist, still uploading about 25-30KB/s, instead of my limit 15KB/s ;p

Notes on Setup guide (IRC):

[08:34] <_rafi_> adamK: 1. ramdom "data send/read error" messages 2. some test sites - do not work 3. speed measuremets - quite good ; 4. still - I like the setup to take the table line BELOW the measurement for the UL limit, and ABOVE it for the # of connection... :) ... all and all - seems stable enough to me .

[08:37] <_rafi_> AdamK: also, as I allready mentioned, I would start with "enabled" 'Save & close' button

[08:49] <_rafi_> AdamK: http://img29.imageshack.us/i/68252924.png/