1.1.4 stops internet/not reporting seeds properly/slow ups

lament

He shouldn't patch anything until its proven a use. uTorrent works around that limit anyway, so no need for that.

By the way, I restored my cap back to 7kB/s. The only thing that was killing my connection was the Peer Connection Rate.. So with 'Connect to peers slower' checked, Everything's fine and very very speedy.

Ive tested with 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 and with both versions my internet connection dies, not instantly.. but tooo often.. very unstable.

Im connecting to my home through a VPN tunnel with Remote Desktop. With BitComet it works perfectly.. I hate bringing BitComet up.. but i guess i have to... since well it works with it and not with µtorrent.

Im running Windows XP Pro with SP2 and the Tcp/ip patch installed. I have a Dlink DI-604 router. Portforwarding is configured (the router supports upnp, but ive disabled it)

please help

:(

I too have XP pro with SP2, no patch and a Dlink DI-604 router, in which I have had no connection problems with Azureus running jsut before.

I noticed though that with large files I download with lots of seeds and peers does not show the correct amount as the site states it should have. I have gone back to check this to make sure.

I only installed this last night and noticed at first that it would seem to connect and disconnect, then reconnect again. The network says ok and I do have port forwarding on. Today on a different torrent file it is working better so not sure if its a tracker issue or not.

So not sure, other than that I love this little program. Uses way less resources than Azureus.

Archived