anonymous Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 Apparently a bunch of windows updates for .Net Framework 3.5 were installed and since then I'm unable to connect to any trackers. I can't even seed a torrent that I had created. On most of the trackers, I'm getting msgs of "offline (timed out)" and on others I'm getting "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it." Below are the trackers which I had used for my personal torrent and I'm getting the same errors on it as well.http://open.tracker.thepiratebay.org/announcehttp://tpb.tracker.thepiratebay.org:80/announcehttp://www.sumotracker.org/announceµtorrent was working fine(green light) till the day before yesterday, then the windows updates were installed yesterday and since then I can't connect. But it doesn't seem to stop µtorrent from downloading RSS feeds/torrents. I'm using µtorrent v1.6.1 on XP Pro SP3 with ZA Pro firewall and Eset Nod32 AV. I've tested without the ZA Pro firewall but the results are the same.As of now I've only tried out public torrents. I have an id at demonoid, so I'll just check whether the problem persists for demonoid torrents as well or not. I'll post back here after some time but till then, if you read this post, then start thinking on what could be the possible reason(s) for this problem and how to fix it. TTYL. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.